I've found it works like this for me...

15st-Size 18
14st-Size 16
13st-Size 14
12st-Size 14/12
11st-Size 12
10.5st- Size 10/12

Is this the same all round?
It was the same for me before, will it be the same again?

xxx

its not like that too me unfortunatly....its more like 2 stone too one dress size. :(

Thats about the same for me, but not yet dared trying any size 10's. I weigh 10.6 now, and I am finding some 12's a little big, but some just fit. Will wait until I get to 10 stone before I attempt to try any 10's. I am now on maintenance I think it may be a few weeks until I reach my goal. Got a vibro plate this week so you never know.

well i'm 14st4lb and yesterday fitted into a size 16 pair of jeans - but by no means would i expect to fit into size 16 anything else! some 18s are snug.

i think it depends more on body shape and individual shops than what you actually weigh.

It'll vary for everyone- and even from shop to shop! I found at 13stone I was a tight 16-18, now at 10st 10lb I'm a comfortable 12-14- again depending on the shop!

Hiya, I must be shorter than you, if you added a dress size each stone it would be about right for me. But it is a good motivator, all the same.

yeah you're about right. That 10.5 stone is a killer though cos you're neither one size or the other!!!

I'm pretty much like that myself :)

Im different maybe cos im male lmao

my sis is 12 and a half.. and she is a size 16.
and im 15.4 and am a size 18... so i guess its different for everyone.

Well im 14st and i can still fit into my size 14s weird i know but i wear a size 16 for extra comfort on top when i was 12st i was a size 12 and when i was 10st i was a size 10 and when i was 8.5 st i wore a size 8 lol its like a stone a size xxx

I think everybody is diff...when I am 10.5 i wear a 10..

i'm all top heavy, when i started lt (13st 12lb) was a 14 in jeans and trousers and a 22 in my uniform shirt for work, :(
now i'm 12st 5lb and size 12 jean & trousers and 18 in uniform shirt, :)

I'm 13 Stone something, nearing 14 and I'm in an 18. Problem is, I kind of have "2 bellies", because I'm so short, rather than a rounded pot belly kind of thing, so I think I'll always be bigger sizes even when I've lost the weight, simply cos my belly is the fattest. :(

You won't Abbie!! I thought that too as I carry all my weight around my tummy. I always had skinny-ish legs & bum, so my bottom half was always 2sizes smaller than my top half. Now I'm losing weight, my middle is shrinking, and the 'fold' half way down has nearly gone! Plus (and this might be tmi!) my 'overhang' from having my girls has nearly gone too- as I've lost, my belly appears to have 'lifted', if that makes sense? It's still there, but you couldn't trap a pencil in it now like I could before (don't ask! ROFL!)

Irishmum, lmao, it's horrible, I lay down and my stomach goes flat kind of, but then you feel around and theres the overhang. I know my tummy will probably never be proper flat, but I don't want to feel like I could smuggle stuff under it lol.
Hopefully it will disappear like yours is disappearing. I'm hopeful now :D:D:D:D

Have faith- it will shrink!!!

I know I'll never be parading around in crop tops (who'd want to!LOL!) but I'd be happy to not be able to hire it out as a bouncy castle!

Back