skimmed milk in tea?

ladyjoey

hello there everyone!

I've just registered abd this is my first post!!! Have just found this site-wow!!

I have been on CDSS for 5 weeks- 6th weigh-in on wed and have gone from 13.3lbs to 11.4lbs in this time which I'm thrilled with.

I'm 5ft 9 tall and have been on 3 shakes a day. My CDC told me that I should be on 4 but I said I couldn't really afford it and would prefer to have 3. So I have been having 3 a day and although its tough I've been managing ok on 3 shakes.

I want to carry on for another 4 weeks and hopefully get down to as close as 10st 7 as I can but I have decided to have 4 shakes a day (what I'm supposed to be on) and have a bit of skimmed milk in my tea- but not 200mls worth like on ss+. Do you think this will hinder my weight loss much? I have been losing about 3 lbs a week on 3 shakes so wondering how much much it will slow down onj 4 shakes and a bit of skimmed milk. Any ideas guys?

My CDC is away at the moment too.

Sorry for waffling- its just soooo nice to have somewhere to chat about CD!!!

Thanks, Jo xx

Im no expert but i doubt it very much, im sure its fine!

Welocme to the site though - its a gem isnt it?

Officially its a no, I believe, but I dont think a little splash would hurt.
Why would it be a no? SS+ is 4 packs plus 200ml of milk. It just couldn't be classed as SS.

Ack. Enjoy the splash of milk. Okay...sort of inbetween plans, so I guess the only problem could be with the head stuff (adding extra not on plan and all that).

If you just stuck to your splash, then it's not going to make any difference to your weightloss (well....maybe a pound difference a year ;)) I'm sure you can live with that :)

I've had skimmed milk in my drinks all along - go for it. A little splash won't hurt!

I do it every day, just a teaspoon ful at most. My meal is often a few grams light anyway, so I know it's ok!

To be honest if ive worked out your bmi correct which is around 23.4 you should be on 810 as a minimum and not any lower, if this is the case you need to have a chat with your cdc and get onto the correct plan.
As for the milk a splash of milk to most people will not make any difference in weight loss.

julesrush
cdc norwich

To be honest if ive worked out your bmi correct which is around 23.4 you should be on 810 as a minimum and not any lower, if this is the case you need to have a chat with your cdc and get onto the correct plan.
As for the milk a splash of milk to most people will not make any difference in weight loss.

julesrush
cdc norwich

Jules is absolutely correct I make your BMI 23.4 also which means the minimum you must be on is 810. This is the minimum at BMI 25!

You have three shakes and a small protein and green meal as set out in your yellow Weight Care with Cambridge booklet plus 12 floz of skimmed milk.

Have a chat with your CDC.

Back