Skincare regime

I use the Aldi one too. Used to be called Siana now Lacura. I love the way you know you've moisturised but it doesn't feel greasy. £2 a pot! Their lacura facial wipes are good too. I have really sensitive skin but no problem with either.

I generally use what's on offer, and mostly just use shower gel to remove my makeup, then moisturise afterwards. No matter what i use to wash my face (proper "posh" stuff included) if i don't moisturise then i'm just a dry skin (plus feels tight and horrible) disaster.

Thats because youre using a really harsh soap on ya face! Please stop using shower gel as a face wash! You need something much more gentle, the skin on our faces is different from the skin on our a**e :D

Thats because youre using a really harsh soap on ya face! Please stop using shower gel as a face wash! You need something much more gentle, the skin on our faces is different from the skin on our a**e :D

PMSL!!!

If you want a good all-in-one that'll be quick, buy the olay regenerist cleansing cloths, you foam them up under the tap and they get rid of everything, they're brilliant!

Lidl do a fantastic almond oil soap that is brilliant for your face.

Haha i know :p But i've used proper face washes etc and it makes no difference! So i cba buying extra facewash :p

And i'll have you know my a**e cheeks are very delicate, beautiful and porcelain skinned and look marvelous when i add a little blush ;)

I use Philosophy products. Have really sensitive skin and these don't irritate it so for the moment I'm not swapping. Their Purity cleanser is fab, we all use it and a litre bottle lasts us well over a year.

I use clarins face products. I have very sensitive skin and scalp. Had some horrendous rashes on my face in the past, and my eyes look like I've been punched when something doesn't suit, so I'm loathe to change even though I fancy trying the Liz Earle.

Have to look for shampoo without sodium laurel suphate in it as well or else I break out itching, looks like I've got a bad dose of nits and drives me made.

I use clarins face products. I have very sensitive skin and scalp. Had some horrendous rashes on my face in the past, and my eyes look like I've been punched when something doesn't suit, so I'm loathe to change even though I fancy trying the Liz Earle.

Have to look for shampoo without sodium laurel suphate in it as well or else I break out itching, looks like I've got a bad dose of nits and drives me made.

Have you checked out the Naked range Natural Beauty Products from Body Care to Hair Care | Naked Body Care They sometimes do buy one get one free as well. Boots also stock it and I think have offers on it at the moment.

Liz Earle has changed the formulation and there are complaints about it not being as good as it used to be.

It's no fun being allergic to things is it.

A friend of mine uses aqueous cream to cleanse and to moisturise and her skin is lovely, but mine wouldn't be, we're all different.

I personally find that my skin suffers more if I don't tone than if I don't moisturise...

Oh and No7 Protect and perfect serum is the BEST product, I was in hospital for a few days last year and knew I wouldn't want to bother with make-up for visitors, so I took that and the other three women in the ward tried it as well and loved it!

Ooh I think I'll treat myself to some of that then!! X

I use Clinque anti blemish solutions stuff, the foaming face wash and clarifying lotion and then I use Clinique superdefense moisturiser. It's expensive but has SPF 25 in it which is great (if I forget my face sun cream) and it doesn't bring me out in spots which so many moisturisers do.
I use an eye cream twice a day, currently a Clinique repair wear on but tbh, I've used all sorts, it's just whatever I fancy buying at the time.
I use a scrub twice a week too, Clinique 7 day scrub cream.

I couldn't imagine using soap or shower gel on my face! Eek!!!

I use really cheap and easy stuff but may invest in some decent things, saying that though my skin is looking really good using what I use which is the Simple Foaming Face Wash alternated with the St Ives Scrub and then Johnsons Baby Lotion as a moisturiser!!

Back