Skinny Cow Choc/Vanilla ice-cream sandwich

tinyshoes

Must try harder...
Have just been doing my on-line shop at Tesco and they have these on half price offer - I've not seen them before but they look gorgeous! Anyone know how many syns please? They have 101 calories so I'm guessing they will be 5 ish syns!

hello, tinyshoes
looked up skinny cow in the s.w. food directory, but the ones you want are not listed!
SORRY!!!

Oh no, thanks anyway :) I'll just have to guesstimate them at 5 syns and hope I'm not too far off!!!

Hi,

I bought some of these at the weekend and just had one - they're lovely! If you do find out the syns value, could you let me know? Thanks!

Helen

You're right they are gorgeous! I have been estimating them at 5 syns but still don't know for sure - can anyone check this on syns online please? Unless they are too new.....mmm I could eat one right now....

hey ladies

If you give me the nutritional value - I'll pop it into the online calculator :eek:)

Sorry I have eaten them all and thrown the box away (well, my h2b has eaten some too honest!) :eek:. Ah well guess I'll have to buy some more, what a shame - just for the nutritional information you understand :D

Back