skinny cow!

i have come across the most yummy ice cream, called silly cow, they are beautiful and so low fat ect so i fort id post some of the nutritional values ect... perfect for a treat in the evening :)

fudge bar;
Serving Size: 1 BarCalories100Calories from Fat10Total Fat1gTotal Fat Percentage2%Saturated Fat0.5gSaturated Fat Percentage3%Cholesterol 3mgCholesterol Percentage1%Sodium45mgSodium Percentage2%Total Carbohydrates22gTotal Carbohydrates Percentage7%Sugars13gSugar Alcohols0gProtein4gCalcium10%Dietary Fiber4gVitamin A2%Vitamin C0%Iron4%Trans Fat0mg Ingredients:skim milk, sugar, corn syrup, water, polydextrose, cocoa processed with alkali, cream, stabilizer [microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, mono and diglycerides, locust bean gum, calcium sulfate, polysorbate 80, carrageenan] Gluten-Free, Kosher, Low Fat, Does not Contain Nuts 98% Fat Free. 100 Calories. Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
Serving Size: 1 BarCalories100Calories from Fat10Total Fat1gTotal Fat Percentage2%Saturated Fat0.5gSaturated Fat Percentage3%Cholesterol 3mgCholesterol Percentage1%Sodium45mgSodium Percentage2%Total Carbohydrates22gTotal Carbohydrates Percentage7%Sugars13gSugar Alcohols0gProtein4gCalcium10%Dietary Fiber4gVitamin A2%Vitamin C0%Iron4%Trans Fat0mg Ingredients:skim milk, sugar, corn syrup, water, polydextrose, cocoa processed with alkali, cream, stabilizer [microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, mono and diglycerides, locust bean gum, calcium sulfate, polysorbate 80, carrageenan] Gluten-Free, Kosher, Low Fat, Does not Contain Nuts 98% Fat Free. 100 Calories. Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
Serving Size: 1 Bar Calories 100 Calories from Fat 10 Total Fat 1g Total Fat Percentage 2% Saturated Fat 0.5g Saturated Fat Percentage 3% Cholesterol 3mg Cholesterol Percentage 1% Sodium 45mg Sodium Percentage 2% Total Carbohydrates 22g Total Carbohydrates Percentage 7% Sugars 13g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 4g Calcium 10% Dietary Fiber 4g Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Iron 4% Trans Fat 0mg Ingredients: skim milk, sugar, corn syrup, water, polydextrose, cocoa processed with alkali, cream, stabilizer [microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, mono and diglycerides, locust bean gum, calcium sulfate, polysorbate 80, carrageenan] Gluten-Free, Kosher, Low Fat, Does not Contain Nuts 98% Fat Free. 100 Calories. Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.

mini fudge pops;
Serving Size: 2 Bars Calories 100 Calories from Fat 20 Total Fat 2g Total Fat Percentage 3% Saturated Fat 1g Saturated Fat Percentage 5% Cholesterol 5mg Cholesterol Percentage 2% Sodium 35mg Sodium Percentage 1% Total Carbohydrates 19g Total Carbohydrates Percentage 6% Sugars 14g Protein 3g Calcium 15% Dietary Fiber 1g Iron 4% Ingredients: skim milk, sugar, corn syrup, cream, cocoa processed with alkali, whey, calcium carbonate, guar gum, natural and artificial flavor, mono and diglycerides, locust bean gum, polysorbate 80, pectin, dextrose Gluten-Free, Kosher, Does not Contain Nuts 97% Fat Free, 50 Calories per bar* 0g trans fat, Low Fat, *100 calories per serving Two bar facts panel – Regulatory requirement Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.

these are the 2 i have tried but many more this is a site where u can get more info,
The Skinny Cow®: My Products – Ice Cream Bars
i got them from tescos but i know u can from asda aswell,
i will post any more good snacks/treats i come across and please add urs, every little helps! :) xx

Ha ha ha :rotflmao:!!!

Love it you said 'silly cow' lollies

tickled me that one

x x x x

Carte d'or light and the yoghurt one is less than 5% fat and just as good as the ordinary ones.

Pizza Express pizzas (margerita and sloppy guiseppe) are also about 5% and around 600cals for the whole pizza

And Jelly low fat and about 50cals for a whole big bowl (or 10 if you use the low sugar stuff)

also some ben and jerrys frozen yoghurt ones are under the 5% rule!

I :heartpump: twisters! under the rukes and only 80 cals yum! Its also something you can always get from the ice cream van at the park with the kiddies so no deprivation :p

xxxxxxxxxx

Back