ProPoints Skinny for christmas!!

samsdoingit

Hi all! So I joined ww on January 21st 2013 at 13:13!!!!

I'm now 11stone 1lb but I did stop weight watchers threw out July and August and luckily only put 1lb back on!!

I'm back on now from today And I will be 10atone by Christmas!! It's my aim! I'm going to try and get there no matter what!
Of course ill have days where I won't stay on track but who don't were all human! But it's turning the bad days around that matters most!

I'm gonna be posting my food diary on here (it's going to be boring lol)
With pictures recipes and also track my weight!
My weigh in day is going to be Fridays so not going to be a full week this week but hopefully at least 1lb should be off :) xxx

Hi all! So I joined ww on January 21st 2013 at 13:13!!!!

I'm now 11stone 1lb but I did stop weight watchers threw out July and August and luckily only put 1lb back on!!

I'm back on now from today And I will be 10atone by Christmas!! It's my aim! I'm going to try and get there no matter what!
Of course ill have days where I won't stay on track but who don't were all human! But it's turning the bad days around that matters most!

I'm gonna be posting my food diary on here (it's going to be boring lol)
With pictures recipes and also track my weight!
My weigh in day is going to be Fridays so not going to be a full week this week but hopefully at least 1lb should be off :) xxx

Hey Sweetie :) Here to subscribe! I'm in the Friday WI Crew too ;-) You'll definitely have lost 1 Stone 1lb before Christmas, very realistic goal! Good Luck and look forward to reading your posts :) x

Morning! So back to work today after the weekend I work in a school and the staff room is always full of goodies!! But I'm going to resist and take my own pointed snacks with me :)
Ill post my diary this evening :)

Morning! So back to work today after the weekend I work in a school and the staff room is always full of goodies!! But I'm going to resist and take my own pointed snacks with me :)
Ill post my diary this evening :)

I'm liking your preparation! Hope your first day back is ok :) Look forward to reading your diary later. X

Here to subscribe. You will defo get to goal by Christmas no doubt about it.
Hope your first day back in work went well

Wow what a rubbish day of eating I've had!!!!
Flat out at work with no time to eat or think or breath lol!!
So my rubbish food diary for today is:

Wosits: 4pp
Mcoys crips: 7pp
1 and half bits of flat tray bake birthday cake: 10pp???

Total maybe 21pp

Dose anyone know the points of the tray bake tesco birthday cake? Plain sponge :/ I'm saying 10pp to cover my back but the slices weren't as big as they normally are as they had been cut again in half :/

Wow what a rubbish day of eating I've had!!!!
Flat out at work with no time to eat or think or breath lol!!
So my rubbish food diary for today is:

Wosits: 4pp
Mcoys crips: 7pp
1 and half bits of flat tray bake birthday cake: 10pp???

Total maybe 21pp

Dose anyone know the points of the tray bake tesco birthday cake? Plain sponge :/ I'm saying 10pp to cover my back but the slices weren't as big as they normally are as they had been cut again in half :/

I'm going on the Asda one which is cut into 18, 1 18th is 5pp, 1.5 Is 8pp :) So I definitely think you're not far off with 10pp.x

I just checked on the Tesco one which is cut into 15, 1 15th is 6pp, 1.5 Is 9pp :) Hope this helps.x

So I've only got 6pp left and I feel starving!

Note to self don't use points for high pointed food that are going to fill you up for only a matter of minutes!

Going to hunt the cupboards and freezer and fridge for something within my 6points that will hopefully fill me up for a while (fingers crossed) xx

So I've only got 6pp left and I feel starving!

Note to self don't use points for high pointed food that are going to fill you up for only a matter of minutes!

Going to hunt the cupboards and freezer and fridge for something within my 6points that will hopefully fill me up for a while (fingers crossed) xx

Could u have some pasta with zero heroes? I had 5pp worth of pasta for lunch and it was a decent portion.x

Oo pasta Sounds good 5pp of pasta and half tin of tuna 1pp
6pp well spent if you ask me :)
Thanks for the help Hun :) xxx

Oo pasta Sounds good 5pp of pasta and half tin of tuna 1pp
6pp well spent if you ask me :)
Thanks for the help Hun :) xxx

You're welcome Sweetie, I bulk mine out with Jalapeño,10g BBQ Sauce and 16g Tomato Ketchup.x

Well the pasta and tuna has filled me up till now 11pm and I'm not hungry yet either and it's bed time :)
So a good end to a bad day! See its never to late to turn things around :)

Yep I could have dug into my weeklies but I'm off out for lunch on Friday and I'm the worst for temptation so trying to save them for then so I can have what ever i want off the menu :) pointed of course :) xx

Well the pasta and tuna has filled me up till now 11pm and I'm not hungry yet either and it's bed time :)
So a good end to a bad day! See its never to late to turn things around :)

Yep I could have dug into my weeklies but I'm off out for lunch on Friday and I'm the worst for temptation so trying to save them for then so I can have what ever i want off the menu :) pointed of course :) xx

Yey I'm glad the Pasta n Tuna combo satisfied your hunger! I think it's surprising how filling a small amount of pasta can be. Where are u going for lunch on Friday? X

Back