Skinny Sia - Wedding Bells!!!!

Rocky Road said:
Aw I just read your story. That is lovely and exciting and I wish you all the luck and love in the world.

How are you feeling now hun? I had IBS years ago and got it again after having my gallbladder out, it is no fun.

I love the dress. It is gorgeous.

Thanks Elizabeth... I'm much better sweetie. You're right, it's no fun at all! Xxxxxx

Glad your tummy is settling down hun :)

Ooo wedding plans exciting, once I had my boobs done I can think about planning, either that or just cut straight to the honeymoon!!

Xx

Just read your whole diary, I loved your opening post I almost cried with happiness for you. It must mean so much to your kids and families, I bet they are really happy.for you both.

I'm also getting married, although not for 3 years... miles off and plenty of time to lose weight for me - I will need all the time as I have probably around 6 stone to lose.

I've subsribed to your diary and will definately be reading - sounds like you will have an amazing year with a very special wedding to top it all off.

MissMuNkY said:
Just read your whole diary, I loved your opening post I almost cried with happiness for you. It must mean so much to your kids and families, I bet they are really happy.for you both.

I'm also getting married, although not for 3 years... miles off and plenty of time to lose weight for me - I will need all the time as I have probably around 6 stone to lose.

I've subsribed to your diary and will definately be reading - sounds like you will have an amazing year with a very special wedding to top it all off.

Hi doll! Thank u sooooo much for ur lovely comment. I almost cried reading it. You know, I just tend to put my thoughts on here and when I get a nice comment it means so much xxxxxx

I wish you all the best with your wedding. You'll be surprised at how fast 3 years will go. Before u know it ul be walking up that aisle. But it's nice that you've got that time though as planning a wedding is stressful enough without the weight loss stuff to deal with!!! I'm following your diary too!!!! Xxxxxxxxxx

Omg! Im in the 9s!!!! Omg omg omg! Im 9st 13lbs. I know I've lost almost a stone so fast because i was ill but I don't remember when I was last in the 9s. I'm able to handle protein and my packs completely now so all good. I'm happy to say I'm 100% well now as my appetite is back. Im starting my refeed from monday but I'm going to do it slowly as i don't want a gain but I also don't want to lose too much now (maybe another 7lbs max) as i don't want to be less than a size 8 cos that would look really bad on me. I wanted to be 8 stone something initially but now realise that would be way to skinny for my body shape and height etc. I don't want to be a skeleton bride. I still want some of my curves.

I've done part of the shred and 20mins of geri yoga and I feel nice and relaxed now. Got a school project to work on with my son. He's in a mood so trying to get him to concentrate is like pulling teeth. Teenage hormones driving the household mad. Glad my other 2 are not at that stage yet. Goodnight all xxxxxxx

Weeee omg exciting!! :) xxxx sorry you had to be poorly but that number must feel Sooo good
:) Xx

Skinny Sia said:
Omg! Im in the 9s!!!! Omg omg omg! Im 9st 13lbs. I know I've lost almost a stone so fast because i was ill but I don't remember when I was last in the 9s. I'm able to handle protein and my packs completely now so all good. I'm happy to say I'm 100% well now as my appetite is back. Im starting my refeed from monday but I'm going to do it slowly as i don't want a gain but I also don't want to lose too much now (maybe another 7lbs max) as i don't want to be less than a size 8 cos that would look really bad on me. I wanted to be 8 stone something initially but now realise that would be way to skinny for my body shape and height etc. I don't want to be a skeleton bride. I still want some of my curves.

I've done part of the shred and 20mins of geri yoga and I feel nice and relaxed now. Got a school project to work on with my son. He's in a mood so trying to get him to concentrate is like pulling teeth. Teenage hormones driving the household mad. Glad my other 2 are not at that stage yet. Goodnight all xxxxxxx

Fantastic! So good! Sorry to hear you felt soo bad and glad you are better now!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Woohoo that is brilliant!! Well done, bet you feel absolutely fantastic xx

Thanks girlies!!! Yes, I wouldn't wish the bug on anybody (even if they wanted me to wish it) but I'm glad I got some sort of a "reward", :eek: xxxxxxx

I've just looked at the refeed plan on the SnS site and not sure how I feel about it. I think eating potatoes from day 3 seems a little too soon. I may follow the lighterlife route to management plan as it slowly re-introduces foods.

I feel the sns refeed is too fast personally. I've built my own taking inspiration from the ll and cd refeed.

When will you be refeedinf hun?? Xx

RebekahR said:
I feel the sns refeed is too fast personally. I've built my own taking inspiration from the ll and cd refeed.

When will you be refeedinf hun?? Xx

It does seem too fast. I'm thinking of Monday as I'm already a size 10 so don't want to be less than an 8. On he ll refeed you can still lose a good few pounds especially with exercise so I think il be a size 8 soon enough which is the size of my wedding dress.

I'm hoping ill be a 6 once I've had my boobs done. 8 on bottom n whatever tents I can get on top!! LOL

That sounds like a plan hun, well done xxx

6's and 8's are but a dream to me, before I stopped smoking I was a 12. I just can't picture I could ever get as slim as that lol

Haha! I know what you mean Lorna. Getting into the 9s is unreal for me. X

It is dreamy well done hunny, look forward to reading your refeed Xx

Thanks hunny. I'm going to have a refeed diary. Should I put it in the refeed section or keep it here? I'm confused.

hmm thats upto you I guess.. I would keep it here..and just add "refeed" to the title hun xxx

Skinny Sia said:

Fab well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back