Skinnygirltobe weightloss journey

skinnygirltobe

Hey Everyone.

So today is day 1 of Cambridge weight plan for me.

I went and seen my lovely Cambridge women yesterday and was heart broken when I stepped on the scales. I knew it was bad... I didn't realise it was this bad! 16 stone 1lb.

My motivation for doing this diet is that I need to make a change while I am still young with no commitments and all the time in the world to spend on myself. I need to be healthier to be more confident. I am also a bridesmaid in August and I am terrified of how the pictures will turn out!!

I have previously lost weight but never changed my eating behaviours when I have come off the diet. I have finally realised that I will probably need to calorie count and be aware of my weight for my whole life.

Wish me luck!

:)

Hello :)

I'm also starting the Cambridge diet.. I have my first meeting with the counsellor on Thursday. Could you let me know what goes on in the first meeting? And how soon do you get the products and are you allowed to make a start?

Wish you all the best and good luck on your journey!! :D x

skinnygirltobe said:
Hey Everyone.

So today is day 1 of Cambridge weight plan for me.

I went and seen my lovely Cambridge women yesterday and was heart broken when I stepped on the scales. I knew it was bad... I didn't realise it was this bad! 16 stone 1lb.

My motivation for doing this diet is that I need to make a change while I am still young with no commitments and all the time in the world to spend on myself. I need to be healthier to be more confident. I am also a bridesmaid in August and I am terrified of how the pictures will turn out!!

I have previously lost weight but never changed my eating behaviours when I have come off the diet. I have finally realised that I will probably need to calorie count and be aware of my weight for my whole life.

Wish me luck!

:)

Hi

You r already showing great awareness on how u will maintain your goal weight and that is half the battle. I too know that my eating habits are something I need to be conscious of for the rest of my life

Good luck hunny 1st week is hard but stick with it then it gets better I promise just down that water ! Plenty of water x

Back