skinnylala's diary

Ooh yummy muffins - can I have one please:D

well i made it thru weekend yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy

and have lost 6lbs in one weekk yayyyyyyyyyyyy

yest was torture nearly gave in but didnt
so its looking good

Well done. Keep going :D

brilliant well done. did you have a drink?

yes sat nite had loads of vodka and soda water
was dying yest dont know how i didnt cheat

yay :) err im having wine :)

well am on day ten and 7 lbs off so far so all going good, except for me rear end, such wind and stinks ahahah
god the bars have been my saviour but guess they dont do u any favours either wind wise but i dontcare

how u all getting on

I'd blame it all on the bars. I don't have them and have no loo trouble. It's carbs that tend to give people wind.

well day 11 today and i feel fat and bloated and awful
oh god above and no energy at all

Morning :)

Morning. Water, water, water :)

Morning La La - yes to calls of "up the water" and also I feel a bit more zingy when I take a vitamin B complex on top of my daily multivitamin - worth a try?

ya prob water lack of
got some multivitamins so see if feel better soon
thanks guys

ok start of week 3 and pound down so 7 in two weeks, why dont i feel so happy its a brill loss, but am keeping going no matte what
need to up water i think defo not drinking enough, got some ketstick on order so will see tom if i am in ketsosis or not if not they i know somehting wrong, had loads vodka sat so thats prob not good either, but we need out drink every now and then dont we,
hope ur all doing well

That's half a stone Lala, good going in 2 weeks

Booze can slow down loss, LaLa. The vodkas won't take you out of ketosis because they're carb free - but they're a good source of fuel for your body. It just means your body uses that until it runs out before it starts burning fat again. You've still had a nice loss for 2 weeks - be proud!

Back