Skinnymintobe weight loss journey

skinnymintobe

Hey everyone :) kate here i have just started pro points i joined for 3 months online. I weigh in on thursdays :)

I lost 6 stones on my own low carbing i was going great guns then i moved towns and in the last 16 months i have put just over 2 stone on.

So here i am :) i have zumba on the wii which im going to do every day for 20mins if i can and following pro points i hope to get to goal. I have 5 stones to lose.

hello and welcome along! Wow well done on previous weight loss :) very impressive!

I too have lost in the past, put it all on again and then some and am melting it off again..still got 5-6 stone to lose though!

I look forward to chatting with you, keep posting and have a successful day :)

Thanks very much :) i have 5-6 stone to lose also. Do u have a diary?

Thankyou :) yes my diary is on this page...its a bit of a mega read though...if you can face it..enjoy!!!! :)

I can be found there very day..sometimes more than once a day! hee hee

When i am on the laptop i will take a read :)

Today was the end of my first week on my ww journey and im pleased to say i lost 3.3lb :)

Last 3 days have been hit and miss :( been within points and weekly points but feel like im eating wrong things. Bit hormonal and feeling hungry constantly... Im sure with some exercise and healthy recipe testing ill be grand :)

Morning, i'll put Wii Zumba on my wish list, thanks. Hope the eating stops soon and doesn't affect weigh in too much. Have a good day xx

Hi :wavey:

I LOVE Zumba. I do one class a week and just got the Zumba game for Xbox Kinect although haven't used it much yet! Good luck with your weightloss.

Back