Skinwise I would really recommend...

Caz

Repeat Offender
The Virgin Vie Vitamin C Skincare range.

I'm a Virgin Vie Consultant so do sell this stuff as part of my job but I'm saying this as a completely unbiased person!! I've done so many parties and I've sold loads of these but I've never actually tried it! I did use another range for a while though which was good. I've been using it about a week and the difference in my skin is amazing! The full range is a cleanser, toner and cream and I think it's actually great. My skin feels softer, smoother and more toned up. I'm going to make myself keep up with this one!

ooooooo i may need to try this, my skins been awful since being on CD SS :(

It's really good! My sister did Virgin Vie too but she's stopped just recently so I can see if she has any unopened bottles of any of it if you like. I know she's selling off what she has left pretty cheap.

I love the sound of this, Caroline (love all Virgin Vie stuff!) but I'm soooooo rubbish at doing the whole cleanse, tone, moisturise routine! If I'm very good, I'll take my make up off at bedtime with one of those Simple face wipes (other face wipes are available!) and that's it! In the morning, it's a wash with a foaming cleanser and then I definitely do moisturise, but at night time, I'm pants!

Do they have a 'fast-cleanse/all in one' type range for lazy a**es like me?! lol

I love all Virgin Vie stuff too, to be honest that's why I ended up becoming a Virgin Vie consultant more than anything else!! I know within the Vitamin C range they have both a day cream and a night cream. I LOVE the night cream, my skin feels instantly softer! I can speak to my manager about whether there's an all in one type thing and let you know. I'm not very good at remembering to do the whole cleanse, tone, moisturise thing but seeing how it's working I'm getting better! I put the cleansing wash on the sink so when I go to do my teeth I spot it and remember and the rest is by my bed so I can't forget!

Back