Slaj's diary

Afraid I didn't measure properly, did half ground almond and half flaxmeal,approx 4oz in total not for induction but still low carb

Hi Val, rhubarb in most supermarkets at the moment, got mine in morrisons . Just finished off the crumble with double cream, delicious! Will definitely make it again :)

slaj said:
Hi Val, rhubarb in most supermarkets at the moment, got mine in morrisons . Just finished off the crumble with double cream, delicious! Will definitely make it again :)

Food today
B Greek yogurt with blueberries
L tin tuna with salad and Mayo
T spicy cod fillet with cauli and broccoli , rhubarb crumble with double cream
Feeling stuffed now! :)

Food today
B Greek yogurt with blueberries
L tin tuna, rocket, cucumber, cherry toms, mayo
T spicy cod fillet, cauli and broccoli , rhubarb crumble with double cream

Feeling very full now
Carbs 44 g

Hi, next week I can add berries to my diet, can't wait, but I will have to have cream...another few weeks before the yogurt. Hope you are having a good day.

Hi Slaj
Have posted a curry recipe in my diary which is low carb friendly (you could sub the chicken for prawns I am sure).
Have a great day x

Yog and berries are in the menu for next week, there are so many things I want to try.....just not enough meals lol

Hello all
Food today
B SCrambled egg, quorn bacon, fried mushrooms
L tin tuna, salad with mayo
T spicy cod fillet( cod seasoned with garlic, black pepper and fish seasoning baked in foil withbutter, chopped spring onion and red pepper) with broccoli and cauli
Having a sneaky glass of vino, well it is mid week! :)

Morning Sandra - loving your menus - can't wait til I'm as skinny as you so that I can get tucked into your meals! Have a lovely day xx

Evening folks
Hope everyone is well, can't believe it is nearly October, where has this year gone?
Food today
B Greek yogurt with berries
L tuna salad with mayo
T prawn stirfry,( cabbage, spring onion, red pepper , mushroom and sliced courgette)
Snack cheese string

Hi, stir fry sounds good, I have the berries and yogurt in, so that's Monday's breakfast sorted.
Gave a good weekend.

Love stir fries!! They are on the list for must haves when I'm back in line! Xx

Back