Slaj's diary

It has been a beautiful day again today, such a shame to have to work through it, am resisting wine, and all alcohol, hopefully till Friday xxx

Evening all

Have you seen tonight's sky? It is so beautiful and clear, you can see Venus so close to the moon and Jupiter below, take a look, it is so amazing :)

This weather is glorious. Life always seems so much better with a bit of sunshine added in ! Nice to see you all enjoying your vino ladies .. I am such a sad sap, ive not drank for 10 years ... I do keep wondering if it might be worth trying another glass of rose for old time sakes .. can't even remember why i stopped drinking really .. but it's become habit. I swopped alcohol for cake :) !!

Don't worry about the dodger Sandra. .. Put it behind you ! Xxx

Hello all, I am having terrible trouble logging on with my iPhone tonight is anyone else having a problem?

Morning Sandra...xx

Morning all, looks like another gorgeous day, if only this weather could last!
Yogurt, Atkins muesli and handful blueberries for breakfast
Lunch will be a challenge today as I will be eating at a colleagues leaving buffet
Have a great day all x

The sun has got his hat on, hip, hip, hip, hooray, the sun has got his hat on and ........

And he's coming out to play:)

Have a great day!

Evening all
Hope everyone has had a good day
B Atkins shake ( in rush & son informed me his school trousers needed sewing !)
L egg mayo and salad
T left over quorn mince, spinach and butter
W 3 litres
S cheese string, celery and peanut butter

Thanks Coffee weather gorgeous but very weird for time of the year, heard on radio it might snow on Monday !!
Hope you are well x

Evening Sandra... Snow??? Lol xx

Back