Slaj's diary

Morning all, pouring with rain today, a real shocker of a day!
Well almost lost the 2lb I gained yesterday, an oz short! Will stick to 3 lts plus water today and keep clean and green hopefully it will all have gone by tomorrow
Have a good day all, hope the rain keeps away from where you are :)

Hi glad your feeling better today, 2lbs will be gone in no time (literally). The rain is horrendous here in cambs too. Hope your having agood day x

Evening all, hope everyone is ok. Hasn't stopped raining here today, came home to my road closed, nasty house fire on my road, just hope there was nobody inside because the house has been completely destroyed, really shakes you something like that doesn't it? :(
T panfried tuna steaks, spinach and cauli- enjoyed it so much last night, had it again tonight

Off to take dear son to maths revision class now!!

Evening Sandra... That house fire must have been really unsettling!

Hope you get rid of the nasty sticky weight gain very soon!!! Xxx

Hey hope your ok and not to distressed by the awful fire. Night night x.

Thanks for the messages, I am fine, was very shaken as I was driving from work as a road sign flashed that my road was closed due to a fire, you just go into panic mode, but when I saw the burnt house, felt so upset, have not heard if anyone was inside, I do hope not

Morning all
B cheese, mushroom and spinach omelette, with mayo
L rocket salad, boiled egg, black olives, mayo
2 cheese sticks
T not sure!

Morning Sandra, just read about the fire, what an awful thing. Maths revision, I remember taking son to that. It actually did some good lol. x

Official weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed, still loving this way of eating, can't imagine going back to my previous way of eating :)

Hi sandra hope eveyting's ok, bet you excited for tomorrow (I am!). Have a lovely day.

Morning sandra - what a shock!

Have a better day
Xxx

Hello all
Good news, no one was injured in the fire, apparently the man who lived there fell asleep whilst cooking his lunch, luckily he woke and escaped with some smoke inhalation but he is ok, phew!

Back