Slaj's diary

Evening Sandra:) well done on the shred - sounds like you are really into it - go girl:D. Heat is getting all of us i think - had dreadful leg cramps last night which i get with lack of salt (dont eat much so only hot countires) - what an excuse to up the pork crackling doses:D

Hi hunny, well done on the shred. I need to dust my copy off too. Am hoping to start Zumba classes next week too. Have a great day in the sunshine in your punky garden!

Hope you're enjoying your day Sandra! food sounds yum xx

Afternoon Sandra!! We managed to cut ours yesterday too.....well him indoors did whilst I slept as on nights :(

I've missed the sun the last few days through sleeping which is rather annoying!!

One more to go! Hope your having a lovely day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon all, what a glorious day :) enjoying a g&t in the garden. Veggie burgers, sausages sizzling, salad ready oh happy days!
Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday, oh and day six of shred done also xx

Evening Sandra

Sounds like a cracking day to me :D

Now I have to confess something - what is this "shred" thing? Is it exercising Shrek style? :D

Hi Susie, the shred is jillian michaels ( from biggest loser tv programme) 30 day shred DVD, apparently after 30 days I will have a brand new body, not bad for a fiver !!!

Show me the evidence! :D

Sounds like you are well on the road to achieving it. I'm a world champion at lifting a wine glass, shame it doesn't use more muscles....:D

Day 7 shred done, up again on the scales! I seem to be putting the same couple of pounds on, lose them and put them back on again! Bit demoralising really, I seem to have lost inches, people are commenting on my weightloss but seems to be more inches rather than Lbs. I suppose in grand scheme of things that doesn't really matter but I would love to see the scales Start to move down again. Got long walk this morning as dropping car off for mot and will walk home.
Will have breakfast when I get back , have a great day :) x

Good morning Sandra. You are doing so well with the shredding. Really brave of you.

Inches gone is the best feeling in the world. And compliments!! I'm sure that adding vigorous exercise adds mass to your muscles do don't be too disheartened. Did you have any luck with the water tablets?

Have a great day. :D

Thanks TT! I must say I am enjoying the exercise usually by now I would have packed it in so I must have more energy and motivation. Legs not so puffy so water tablets must be doing the trick, thank you.
How are you getting on? :)

slaj said:
Thanks TT! I must say I am enjoying the exercise usually by now I would have packed it in so I must have more energy and motivation. Legs not so puffy so water tablets must be doing the trick, thank you.
How are you getting on? :)

That's great. I can tell that you are full of life. I picture you with a permanent smile like your cute profile picture ;) Good for you!

I'm doing well thanks. I've not lost or gained for 2 weeks but I'm ok with that. It's only my second week and I know that there is some room for adjustment. Think I'm consuming too much salt (biltong and scratching and smoked salmon) so I'll cut back. That and adding more veg/salad. I'm eating a lot more meat than anything else at the moment.

Anyhoe, I will not be deterred. I'm loving this WOE and I WILL be a loser in the end. Or a winner?? :]

Hi hun, BBQ sounded perfect! I hope you had a great time.
It is very frustrating when the weight seems to plateau but if you can see you are losing inches then that is the main thing. Maybe give yourself a break from the scales for a week or two?
Have a great day x

Thank you TT for your lovely words:)
I am going to really try to stay focussed this week, we are away at the weekend visiting friends in Glasgow and I am sure there will be food and drink aplenty!!
It can be tricky getting the balance with the food, I probably eat far too much cheese, so back on with the fish for me but not before I have made gorgeous sag paneer today.
The weather has been so lovely I haven't felt much like cooking but I am going to make more of an effort.
Have a wonderful sunny day x

Thanks Shrinki for the wise words, I'm a bit of a b****r for getting on and off the scales, and then I feel so deflated when I have put on. Might ask oh to hide them for a week or two and see how I get on.
Are you having the glorious weather in Switzerland? I do hope so, have a great day x

I have the same obsession with the scales so I understand! I do wonder how much better I would feel if I could just weigh in once a month.... I wonder if I could hold out..!

It's a beautiful hot sunny day here.. Hubby has decided he wants us to go out for lunch and we are driving around aimlessly trying to find something open... Everything shuts here on Sunday's and bank holidays - even the restaurants!

Is it a bank holiday with you today then? I suppose it would be here normally but has been moved to next weekend for the Jubilee celebrations.
Oh a month without weighing, that would take some very strict discipline !!
Enjoy your day, hope you find somewhere lively for lunch xx

Back