Slaj's diary

It's inches that count, you're building lean muscle mass. Well done on the compliments :)

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

inches shifting is a good thing.shred is doing it's thang.. xx

Fish masala with cabbage fried with garlic, delicious, sat out in garden but ruined my good intentions with two glasses of rose!! :)

slaj said:
Fish masala with cabbage fried with garlic, delicious, sat out in garden but ruined my good intentions with two glasses of rose!! :)

Phew Sandra your menu sounds delicious! Hmm hmm and hmmmmmm! I'm lending your idea for my meal tomorrow if you don't mind ;)

I have that problem to ;)

Morning Sandra, your doing great with the shred. True you are building lean muscle. Fish sounds lovely. Have a good day x

Morning all, cloudy here this morning
Day 8 of shred done:)
Will post recipe for fish later, off for shower :)

Well done for keeping up with the shred.
I was supposed to go out for 7km walk this morning but my friend's daughter was ill... Maybe I'll do the shred instead.. Then some power housework before lunch!

I am looking forward to your fish masala recipe! :)

Hello again
Recipe for fish masala
I used cod but any White fish is good, chop the fish into chunks , i seasoned fish with Garam masala, tumeric and lime juice( just a bit)
I fried chopped spring onion, 1 chopped tomato with garlic, and some chopped ginger added chilli powder and turmeric , add chopped tomato and bit more Garam masala, add water, add fish and cook gently for ten/ fifteen minutes, I threw some spinach in at the end.
:):):):)

mmmmmmm sounds really yummy - I even ate salmon on Sunday which I dislike but I know I should eat it sometimes ;) xx

Mmmm yes, must try this. I'm so nervy about cooking with spice.

Hi moonlights, if you don't like it too spicy just add a touch of the Garam masala, spring onions, ginger and garlic, leave out the chilli powder,that will give it flavour rather than being too hot :)
I forgot to say I also added a tablespoon of cream in at the end( but you don't need to if you don't want)

Hi pseudgirl, the first couple of days of 30 day shred were killers but after that I started to enjoy it, strangely I am looking forward to the challenge of the next level!
I'm going to make sag paneer tonight( an all time favourite of mine) not sure what you could replace chickpeas with if you are still on induction? Small Brussel sprouts?

Does anyone have any low carb ice cream ideas? My daughter is eating a great big choc ice, so envious!!

Back