Slaj's diary

Morning all
Day 9 of shred done :)
B Atkins muesli with splash of cream, needed a bit of crunch!
Tummy feeling really bloated totm again!
TMI alert
I am so regular now and much heavier than I have been for years, I thought I was starting on the change before starting Atkins , do you think it affects your cycle?
Have a great day all, going to jubilee party at the primary school where my kids used to go and I am a governor at, got my red, White and blue on! :)

Pseudgirl said:
I was considering just freezing cream in lolly moulds earler haha! As for the curry,I might just substitute chickpeas for chicken. Not sure about curry pastes though. Hmmm. Will have to go through my food cupboard and have a read up on labels! I also really want to make some saag paneer. I have a strange craving for spice and a new love of hot sauce since I started Atkins! I have in to my breakfast!

Me too!!! I go through hot sauce now like no ones business, it's great mixed through mayo....they do a new smoked Chipolta one now too that has a lovely Bbq'd taste.....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

slaj said:
Morning all
Day 9 of shred done :)
B Atkins muesli with splash of cream, needed a bit of crunch!
Tummy feeling really bloated totm again!
TMI alert
I am so regular now and much heavier than I have been for years, I thought I was starting on the change before starting Atkins , do you think it affects your cycle?
Have a great day all, going to jubilee party at the primary school where my kids used to go and I am a governor at, got my red, White and blue on! :)

Morning Sandra, some fab looking recipes!!!

And yes I've had the cycle problem too, there's quite a discussion about it in my diary a week or so back.....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Definitely - the one downside of Atkins for me is having two totm each month. Someone figured out why once, but can't remember what it was? :confused:

Thanks Bren, I think this woe is making me cook from scratch before Atkins is was usually pasta and a jar of sauce, I am really enjoying cooking from scratch. Making fish pie today, topped with cheesy celeriac mash :)

Afraid jubilee party was a wash out! All the poor little children's crowns turned to paper mache in the rain, the food was soggy and the children were wet through, I don't think they will forget it in a hurry. They will probably have colds next week, bless them :)

slaj said:
Afraid jubilee party was a wash out! All the poor little children's crowns turned to paper mache in the rain, the food was soggy and the children were wet through, I don't think they will forget it in a hurry. They will probably have colds next week, bless them :)

Oh no! We managed ours before the heavens opened. We even had a life sized cardboard queen for them to sing the national anthem too.

It's great being able to experiment with new foods I do lots of Indian too, (being half Indian and all..) so much more satisfying than a jar of pasta sauce.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

slaj said:
We started a 1.30 just as the heavens opened,

Posted that before I finished! Sadly it was too wet to continue, all the cakes and sandwiches were soggy, as soon as the children went back into school the rain eased off!

I have a vegetarian Indian cookery book and have found some lovely recipes which I am planning on making.
Have a lovely long weekend, :)

Morning Sandra... What a shame about the rain! Your meals as always sound very yummy! Loved the pic of the sag paneer! It looks amazing xxx

Morning all, day 10 shred done. Down 3 lb on scales, the 3 that appeared from
Nowhere earlier in the week! We are away to Scotland today for the long weekend, lots of hill walking, good food, and great company , I hope every has a great Jubilee weekend, will try to post when I can, thanks for all your support, love you all xx

Brilliant for getting back to posted!! It's a struggle but I'm so pleased you got there before your trip to Scotland xxx

Love you too sweetie and fabulous news on the 3lbs!

Have a lovely weekend in Scotland - beautiful place to go walking, whatever the weather :)

Well done:). Have a great weekend:D

Back