Slaj's diary

Good morning everyone, we are back from a wonderful stay in Glasgow, walked on Isle of Arran and round loch lomond, so beautiful!
Ate , drank and had plenty of laughs, I'm a couple of pounds up on the scales but hope to get those off soon, feeling very positive and happy, hope everyone is well and had a lovely long weekend :)

Welcome home Sandra. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. No doubt you'll 've right back on track in no time. :)

Welcome back Sandra!!!!! Lovely to hear you had a fab time.....:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thought I would post a few pics of Aaran and Loch Lomond

Attachments

• image-3848583488.jpg
    image-3848583488.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3641150847.jpg
    image-3641150847.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 35
  • image-973665532.jpg
    image-973665532.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 40
So beautiful, you're really lucky.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Stunning pics Sandra!! Gorgeous scenery xxx

Stunning pics Sandra. All that fresh air can only be good for the soul.

Hello all
Pouring with rain here and cold,glad to be at work!!
B Atkins muesli with double cream, some days you just need to crunch!
L Greek salad with quorn slices
T spicy tuna with cabbage
Day 3 level 2 shred done this morning,tough but quite enjoying it, can't believe I said that, must be coming down with something :)

How many carbs in the muesli, Sandra? And is it nice?

I have some of the flex granola (megabucks from the LCM), know what you mean about needing to crunch! :)

Susie it is absolutely gorgeous, big clusters with pieces of coconut and seeds, really lovely, I get it in Boots but I haven't seen it in all stores. Bit pricey about £3.50 a box, It is 6.4g carbs per 25g portion, 25g isn't alot but sometimes I just fancy the crunchy texture and an omelette doesn't always do it for me
:)

Mmm crunch.... sounds good. Never seen it in our boots, they just have the bars.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Hello Sandra. How is the shred going? I you must be ripped like a superhero by now ;)

The wind here is ready to blow my house down...

Have you got any plans for the weekend?

Morning all
Well another wet and dull start to the day, back on the Atkins muesli, can't get enough of it, look forward to it in the morning! Not suitable for induction though :(
Day 4 level 2 shred done, had to laugh TT at the idea of my superhero bod!! I can definitely see changes to my thighs, arms and waist, not going to measure until I finish the 30 days.
I can't believe how motivated I have been, getting up each morning to exercise before I tuck into my bowl of muesli!
Busy day at work today but hey it's Friday! No plans for weekend, no doubt I'll be nagging son to revise for maths and geography exams next week :(
Hope everyone has a happy Friday xx

Back