Slaj's diary

Morning love - tense match, wasn't it!

Sun is coming and going here but it still feels warm :)

Enjoy your day - menu sounds good :)

I must say the weather here is awful, but dry (should b thankful for small mercies)!!!!!!!

Hello!
Some people find they have better losses when they up their carbs a bit so good luck and enjoy the variety.. Stay away from the m&ms though ha ha!

Evening all!
Well finished 30 day shred today and I am so pleased with the inch loss :)
Still low carbing but increased amount to approx 50g and guess what I was 2lb down this morning, will see if it lasts.
B poached egg on slice wholemeal toast
L tuna salad with mayo
D cod fillet cooked with spring onions and mixed peppers and broccoli
S mixed berries, sf jelly and squirty cream :)

Well done Sandra, Your amazing doing all 30 days. Did you do them in a row?

I found while shredding I ate more and lost more. Great combo.

Think I'll start in July 1st that will be one month exactly before I leave for holiday. x

Hi Val yes I did 10 days of each level, just missed a couple of days when we went to Glasgow. Have to say I really enjoy it! :)

Hi Bren, I lost an inch off each leg, inch off each arm, 2 off waist and 2 off hips so 8 all together :)

The Shred has been shredded! Well done Sandra!! Have you got another quest in mind?

Morning all, can't stop shredding!! Will start 6 week 6 pack next Tuesday all being well, we are off to Slovakia for a wedding tomorrow, back Monday night, there is bound to be alot of eating and drinking( I think vodka is the tipple there , eek!)
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend in case I don't get back on before we go, working til 5 today then friend is kindly coming to do nails etc. Looking forward to wearing my new dress and cerise pink shoes!! :)

Have a lovely time Sandra......and at least Vodka is low carb ;0p xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Enjoy the wedding Sandra. Paint the town red (or cherise pink) :D

Back