Slaj's diary

Evening all
Not sure what's happening to my diary, everytime I try to post I get error message and have to cancel, very frustrating as I lose the will to type it all out again!!
Back on shred today after few days break, counting down to holiday in August and being able to wear cossy and feeling comfortable:)
Not really following strict Atkins but still eating low carb so hope it is ok for me to keep my diary here. Having about 50g carbs each day
B 2 slices small hovis, scrambled egg
L feta and olive salad
D haddock , cauli, broccoli

Have a great evening all x

Sounds like atkins to me - could be any of owl, pre maintenance or maintenance and be 50g. Whole point is the way you eat:)

Morning Sandra, I too have to crack on for my hols in August!! I refuse to be 10st something in a bikini and I'm bloody determined to get into these 9's.....!

Good luck sweet, I can't wait for the day I can look at maintenance and have a little bread in the morning with poached or boiled eggs!!!

x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sandra. Wouldn't want you anywhere else. I second what Jo said. Sounds a lot like Atkins maintenance so you're in the right place ;)

Thanks lovely people!
Shredded this morning, can't believe how much I enjoy level 3 now, love starting the day with jillian
Enjoyed food today, scrambled egg and slice toast
Feta and olive salad
Salmon and salad, now enjoying a glass of rose and handful of m&m's!! :)
We have a city show this weekend in the park, I am working there tomorrow heavy rain forecasted, joy of joys!!

Morning all
Val, the show has lots of displays , sheep dogs, monster trucks, crafts, flower displays, funfair etc. I work for the council so we have a stall where we ask the public to give feedback on services etc. It's usually a great show and very popular as it is free but just hope weather holds out. When we went yesterday to set up, the park was like a mud bath! :)

Oh meant to say , weighed myself today and can't quite believe it, 5lb off since Tuesday! Is that possible? It's what I put on in Bratislavia !

That's flipping amazing Sandra!!! Well done! xxx

Back