Slaj's diary

I have to agree! Supposed to be going to the beach tomorrow but not going as it means taking sulky brat. Just gotta tell fil now! Maybe after a couple more cocktails lol

Evening Lisa! Enjoy the cocktails! Xxx

Evening all, cocktails sound wonderful!
Weather held out yesterday for the show, it was a bit of a mud bath, I wore my wellies but did have to smile at some of the women in their heels or flip flops, up to their ankles in mud, not a very glamorous look! :)
Thanks for all the lovely comments.
Started six week six pack today, wow very tough! Counting down to holiday in Turkey , hurrah!

Hey Sandra... Such motivation !! Very sensible wellies!! Well done! Xxx

Evening Sandra! Xxx

Evening all, wow tummy really hurting today after six pack DVD !
Going to try to do it everyday until holiday in August :)
Food today
B wholemeal toast, scrambled egg
L huge cheese salad, mayo
T cod fillet, broccoli and sprouts
Sugar free jelly, two strawberries sliced with cream

Watching an old episode of poirot :)

You're so focused Sandra! Well done xxx

Morning all, pouring with rain here again!!:(
Sorry have been a bit absent very hectic here workwise, hopefully things will calm down next week and I will then catch up with everyone's diaries.
Have a great day x

Morning Sandra. You are really a star. All that hard work and determination is paying dividends. Good for you!! :D

Wow sandra - well done:)

ladyfelsham said:
I can just see silly women tottering around in unsuitable footgear :D

Hope the six pack goes OK!

Yeah like this!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2326408520.jpg
    image-2326408520.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 25
Afternoon Sandra, well done for starting a new dvd. Is there a lot of planking and jumping about in 6 week dvd?

Do you have no more trouble zones? Hear it's not as energetic. That will be my next one.

I'm back to the shred, but only occasionally as life keeps getting in the way.

I've actually written out the routine and number of reps and do it while watching tv, the banter was driving me crazy and I'm loving it this way. Weird I know.

Hope work calms down soon. x

Evening all
Love the flipper shoes Jo, a real fashion statement for all this rain we are having!
Val
Six pack is more floor work , not so much cardio, it's hard but very effective, for first time in nearly 48 years I am getting a flat tummy!
More fish for tea, won't need flipper shoes, I will be growing my own!!

Back