Slaj's diary

Oh no Sandra! I hope you find it soon! Xx

Don't worry hun, I have become an old hand at this now - it'll come out sooner or later, and Cocoa will be lying in wait...:)

Open the back door and give it a fighting chance to get out - amazing how many times they amscree out when you're not looking.

Morning all, mushroom omelette for breakfast, on countdown now to my hols so really trying to be good. Still shredding and can definitely see a huge difference, weight slowly coming off, nearly 2 stones gone since I started in Feb and that was my aim. Not sure if i will quite get there by hols but won't be far off.So pleased, couldn't have done it without all your support, thank you xx

Morning all, hope everyone is well and having a good weekend:)
Omelette for breakfast, fancy a Greek salad for lunch and salmon fillet for tea, counting down to holiday, eight more sleeps to go!!

Oh lovely where you going....I wanna go in holiday lol but think will have to wait till dec ....that's what's keeping me going the thought of me in a bikini looking good rather than feeling conscious lie I normally do x

Hi Sandra... you have done brilliantly!! 2 stone since Feb is amazing... well done! xxx

Sounds wonderful I have been to turkey ....you will have a ball xx

slaj said:
Thanks Di x
Off to bodrum in Turkey never been before , very excited :)

We are off to Oludeniz, Turkey in 14 days!!! Can't wait!!!

Morning xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening all, hope everyone is well, all a bit hectic here, work very busy and I am trying to get sorted for our holiday. Gone a bit haywire with food today, 13 yr daughter made a goats cheese tart for tea, hadn't the heart not to eat it after all the effort she put into making it !

Yum! I love goats cheese anything!! Xx

Back