Slaj's diary

Bless her, mine made a chocolate marble cake the other day......! I had a tiny, tiny slither off the end to play ball!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello all, pleased to report another pound off, only one but pleased as we go on holiday on mon and I am now ten stone exactly, would love to see 9 something but I mustn't be greedy! That's two stone gone!
Hope everyone is well, may not get on tomorrow as have loads to do, catch up again at end of august when we get back x

Slaj......fantastic loss you must feel great....have a wonderful holiday you must be looking very slinky now :) x

Amazing Sandra! Well done - you've been so focused!! Xx

See you in Turkey in less than 48 hrs.....!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello all, back from holiday, had a wonderful time, apart from the villa being burgled a couple of days before we came home, didn't take much but it was very frightening coming back to a ransacked villa, kids traumatised!
Afraid diet went out of the window, I think it flew off as I boarded the plane to Turkey! Back home now and hopefully I will get back on track, son starts first day at college today and I am off to work.
Look forward to catching up with all your diaries, have a great day everyone.
Cheese omelette for breakfast.
Tuna salad for lunch
Not decided anything else!

I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful holiday but what a horrible thing to come back to :-(

Have a good first day back at work - and on the diet.

Jane xx

Welcome back. What an awful thing to happen on holiday, but on the plus side at least you can walk away from it and not much was taken. Hope you're able to get straight back into things, it took me 6 weeks lol.

Oh totally misread that - sorry. Thought you'd been burgled at home. Glad that is not the case but sorry the villa was burgled - not nice at all :-(

Welcome back Sandra!! Missed you ! Burgled on holibobs sounds horrible!! Hope you manage to get back in the zone Quickly! Xx

Welcome back Sandra:)
Bummer on the burglary - had it at home and always bad. Hope all getting settled back nicely
Xxx

Hello all, thank you for the lovely welcome back, have missed you all
We are waiting for the crime report from the Turkish consul before we can claim on holiday insurance, couple of gold chains, a watch and sons blackberry were stolen. A sixteen year old without his phone is hard work!!
Looking forward to getting back into the zone, haven't dared weigh myself, the Efes beers have taken their toll on the waistline!

Hope you can get the money back on the insurance Sandra! Lovely to have you here xx

Hey welcome!! flaxmeal is great Holland & Barratt have a new one with more vitamins etc in it which i am using now, not keen on mims but not given up i may try again at some point, i just dont think i am good at making them... BUT oopsie rolls on the other hand... thank the lord for them!! i make some round and mostly i do one large one on a baking tray and cut it into bread size slices, then its great for sandwiches.

It is a great site, lots of friendly help and advice and encouragement...
Tracy

Back