Slaj's diary

Definitely time for soup - I just ordered a thermos flask so I can take homemade soup to work :)

And great news about the wedding Sandra - hope you get to relax today :)

Good morning!
B mushroom and cheese omelette
L courgette soup ( some how the soup is far tastier than having a humble courgette on it's own)
T not sure but possibly salmon fillet with veg
Daughter came home last night, shattered but really enjoyed it, canoeing, abseilling, mountain climbing , I'm exhausted just thinking about it :)

Well what a day yesterday turned out to be, work rubbish and I turned to my terrible old ways of cake, biscuits, chocolate and more cake! I am so cross with myself, first time since Feb I have done that, really need to give myself a good talking to. Tummy feels really bloated and uncomfortable this morning :(

Aww Sandra. I'm sorry you had such a rubbish day. What's done is done and you now know eating didn't make you feel any better so hopefully you won't turn to it again. I hope today is better in every way.

Hi Sandra

Sorry work is so terrible at the moment. It just shows that we think certain foods will make us feel better (and they do temporarily) and then we feel worse afterwards :-(

Maybe have the choccy cream Atkins recipe on hand? It feels very indulgent!!! When I eat things like that, I can't believe I am on a diet!!

I hope you have a better day today xx

Hello all, hope this doesn't cause any offence, it did make me chuckle:)

Attachments

• image-49018130.jpg
    image-49018130.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 28
Evening all, has poured with rain most of today.
Food today
L paneer curry
Haven't eaten yet this evening but have opened bottle of wine :(

slaj said:
Evening all, has poured with rain most of today.
Food today
L paneer curry
Haven't eaten yet this evening but have opened bottle of wine :(

Paneer curry sounds yum!!!! I love Paneer!

I am guessing you've had another bad day :-(. Hope it gets better soon x

Thanks Jane, work very stressful at moment, lots of changes, restructure and pay cuts, redundancies also being announced. Trying to stay positive, my team is very supportive so we are all trying to keep each other going x

slaj said:
Thanks Jane, work very stressful at moment, lots of changes, restructure and pay cuts, redundancies also being announced. Trying to stay positive, my team is very supportive so we are all trying to keep each other going x

((hugs)) xx

Gosh, not the time of year for such stress, is it. Take care of yourself love xx

Loved the santa message! Hope u dont have the work worries! No fun at all at any time but especially at crimbo!

Back