Slaj's diary

They are a low carb wrap, 3g each, I get them from low carb megastore website, bit pricey but can be a lifesaver and very handy to take to work for lunch( they can be frozen so good to keep in the freezer)

Those wraps sound good. They used to have really nice pitta breads at the LCM which I used a lot. I can buy low carb bread (at regular bread price) from all the bakers here but am resisting for as long as I can. I'd like to get at least 20 pounds before I use any low carb products (although I do use the syrup). X

I gave yet to try any low carb bread etc.....still trying to keep it green., I only use flax and sometimes almond flour.

I'm exactly the same - I was using the low carb wraps during a period when I stalled - not sure if it was them or not but don't want to take the risk until maintenance.

Evening all
Just had to say I made cream of courgette soup( courtesy of Susie) today, it was really delicious and will definitely be making it again. I was informed today that there are only
46 days to Christmas left !! :)

Hi, courgette soup is so simple....cut up courgette, cook in boiling water til soft, not too much water, when cooked add a herb stock pot, liquidise to your preferred consistency....yummy. I sometimes add a bit of cream....

I cooked two large chopped courgettes in water with bouillon and added drop of double cream at end........ Yummy!

Morning all, a beautiful crisp sunny morning here, perfect for Remembrance Day, daughter is carrying Girl Guides flag in church.
Have discovered DaVinci syrup and so last couple of days have made soya shakes with a drop of syrup, absolutely gorgeous!
Yesterday had shake for breakfast, omelette for lunch and spicy king prawn stirfry for tea .
Think it will be another shake this morning, have a lovely day all :)

I love oats but im not sure about flax substitute must actually try it sometime, how do you do yours?

Just a couple of tablespoons of flaxmeal, add boiled water, stir in sf maple syrup, then add swirl of double cream, bit gluppy but delicious!

Evening, I gave tried the fkaxseed porridge .....Def an acquired taste, but I don't have any of the the syrups.....

What's the main sweetener in it?

I wish LCM would get 1 carb ketchup back in ):

Lcm dont order enough stock i would have bought loads more from them but its always out of stock!

Back