Slaj's diary

Brilliant loss Sandra, well done! Is it SB your doing? So exciting to see a big loss on the scales.

My son is home (since May) and has been mostly nocturnal as well... sigh

Hello all, still here quietly plodding away, trying not to weigh in until the weekend, clothes starting to feel bit more comfortable, just hope I have another decent loss.

Fingers crossed for you :)

Decided to start 30 day shred again, did it last year and lost lots of inches hopefully I will stick to it and have similar success. I prefer to get up a bit earlier do that I can do it before getting ready for work. First day done, legs and arms really aching now!

Decided to start 30 day shred again, did it last year and lost lots of inches hopefully I will stick to it and have similar success. I prefer to get up a bit earlier do that I can do it before getting ready for work. First day done, legs and arms really aching now!

Wow well done, your hard work will payoff and you'll be looking amazing in no time, that's the DVD I want to give a try. Good luck with it :)

Well done on doing shred, I keep thinking about buying some exercise dvds, but that is as far as I have got!

Day two of shred done, could barely get down the stairs this morning , am aching so much! Despite the aches am feeling motivated and positive! Off for a swim tonight also, I have been so sedentary for ages, it's time for a change!

Well done on the shred, glad to see you are enjoying sb and it is working for you.

Day 3 of shred done ,
Might sound daft but I am sure my body shape is changing already, especially my arms!
Only in work for a couple of hours this morning then out for the day with daughter
Mushroom omelette for breakfast
Not sure on food for rest of the day, feeling very happy at the moment! Have a wonderful day all ?

Well done on sticking with the shred, I don't even own an exercise dcs!

Hi Sandra,

Glad to see your doing well and well done on the Shred x. I've heard it's hard so you'll see results good quite quickly, you'll look and feel better - a no brainer really x.

Oh wow you've inspired me to hurry my order along :) well done on sticking with it and feeling different already :)

Hello folks, don't know why but minimins keeps throwing me out and not letting me log back in, anyhow I am back with a new password and hate to say it I'm about 7lb heavier. Completely lost the plot, went camping in Wales, then visited lovely friends in Scotland, eating and drinking like there is no tomorrow ! Seem to have lost all my motivation at the moment, have been told my job is being deleted, a new job is being created but I will need to apply and compete with others, doesn't seem fair as I'm the only person whose job is being deleted! I know it isn't personal but can't help feeling upset!
Hope everyone is well and enjoying the summer, love Sandra

Welcome back hun - and don't worry, the extra pounds will whooshie off in no time, when you're ready to get back into it.

That's pants about your job though! When will they interview? xxx

Back