2 quorn bacon slices
Scrambled egg
Fried mushrooms

Lunch will be Greek salad, feta, olives, tomato, cucumber, bit of red onion

Tea will be
Spicy prawns with fried cabbage and spinach

Hi sandra, well done stocking up. Hope you've had a good day xx

Morning all
Felt good yesterday, carbs 21g so pleased with that. I'd forgotten how good it is to eat real food!!
Today's food
B quorn bacon rashers, scrambled egg, mushrooms, mayo
L will be Greek salad
T salmon with cheese crust and green veg
Snacks sf jelly with cream, celery sticks with Philadelphia
Need to remember to drink more water. Feeling quite positive, sounds daft but my tummy feels less bloated already! :)

Morning all
Headache has kicked in, must remember to keep drinking the water whilst at work.
B delicious! Scrambled egg with smoked salmon, green leaves and mayo
L will be Greek salad with slices of quorn ham
D fish with broccoli , and cauliflower
Snacks celery sticks with Philadelphia , spoonful of unsweetened peanut butter and one cream coffee this evening
It's good to be back! Please remind me not to stray again ! :)

Ooh serious headache this morning, I know it will go soon but head is thumping. Back on track food wise , trying to resist going on scales until Tuesday but definitely feel better, tummy feels flatter and I am sleeping better ( I always sleep well when I cut down the carbs)
Off to Nottingham tomorrow to look at uni with son, can't believe he is nearly 18!
Have a great weekend everyone x

Hope the headache hasn't made you take a sharp implement to anyone yet? :) If you think it might be Atkins flu, I always put my faith in some chicken stock in hot water mmmm :)

Morning all
Headache still here perhaps not so intense, definitely due to reduction in carbs, drinking the water definitely helps, yesterday discovered waitrose' Goan fish curry is low carb, had half a packet 4.2 g carbs with cauliflower, broccoli and cabbage with dollop of butter, wow!!!
Off to Nottingham today to look at uni, have a great day all :)

Hello all
Had a wonderful day yesterday looking at uni for son, loved Nottingham . Wasn't too bad on food yesterday , had all day breakfast and passed on the hash browns and toast. Was very good up til ten mins ago and then I had a bowl of sherry trifle ?
We are planning on visiting Brighton uni next, oh how I wish I was 18 again !

Hey he'll love living in Nottm, it's really diverse and funky. X.

I imagine Brighton student life to be good too x.

Morning all
Headache has gone thankfully, wasn't very good food wise yesterday, succumbed to a slice of lemon tart. Feeling a bit wobbly food wise, wedding anniversary tomorrow, my birthday Fri , going to a Christening Sunday and daughters fifteenth birthday on Tuesday! Any advice greatly appreciated!
On a plus side when I weighed myself this morning I was 3lb lighter, don't think I will be keeping that off with all the celebrations coming up!

Brighton is awesome! My youngest has done 2 years and converted to a sandwich course as he got a placement year. The only trouble is getting in to halls. He and his gf have been renting privately though and it worked out cheaper. His gf is at Sussex and the only way they will ever come home is when they have kids and need family help - but that's a long way off yet :D We are going down for a visit on Sunday.

Back