Slaj's diary

What Busy said. Just a day at a time. If you overdo it on one day, you can claw back the next. That's a lot you have on Sandra, just enjoy and will send birthday wishes on the day.

Great looking at unis, I felt the same when I moved my son into his, really wanted to go back to little responsibility. Although there's a lot of academic work, it felt more relaxed than I remember in uni.

Happy Anniversary for tomorrow. x

Thanks all for the messages, Lisa the course my son wants to do is at the Hastings campus of Brighton uni, he is a bit concerned that Hastings will be very quiet, we are going to see it in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the messages all.
Lisa, the course my son wants to do is at the Hastings campus of Brighton uni, he is a bit concerned that Hastings will be too quiet , seems a long way from Brighton.
Val, thanks for your words, I think I am feeling a bit envious, I loved my four years at uni do much, can't believe it is over thirty years ago that I went!!

Hi all
Well I am another year older, last year of my forties, ate and drank too much yesterday but has a lovely day. Off to London now for a Christening tomorrow so more celebrations and merry making. Hope everyone is having a good weekend ?

Hello all, hope everyone is well. I am enjoying eating low calorie, logging everything I eat on mfp , really love the variety and by using mfp I am feeling in control. Hope no one minds me still posting on Atkins site?
Pleased to say I got the job but sadly my colleague didn't get hers, so I have real mixed emotions, relieved for myself but very upset for my colleague who I have worked closely with for several years.
Have a good weekend all

Great news on the job Sandra well done. It's rotten to have to interview for your own job and I feel for her.

Do you have the mfp app? It has the scanner so you just scan a bar code of the packaging and it add it to your diary. It's ace!

Enjoy your weekend and enjoy your job success! x

Hello all, hope everyone is well. I am enjoying eating low calorie, logging everything I eat on mfp , really love the variety and by using mfp I am feeling in control. Hope no one minds me still posting on Atkins site?
Pleased to say I got the job but sadly my colleague didn't get hers, so I have real mixed emotions, relieved for myself but very upset for my colleague who I have worked closely with for several years.
Have a good weekend all

Aww that is difficult the same thing happened to me a few years ago when my company was making 12 redundancies - we didn't have to interview thank goodness but we all had to write a statement about why the job should be ours which were scored out of 200 and they kept the 6 top scoring people. I kept my job but several friends including two good friends I had worked with for 8 years were made redundant - it was real mixed emotion - happiness and sadness and a little guilt because some good people lost out that day and I felt guilty that I was still there (and annoyance that a few absolute tw*ts kept their jobs instead) it's a really tough thing to go through and I feel for you xx

Morning!
Happy belated birthday!
I'm glad all going well on the diet front.
Congrats on the job - sorry to hear your friend didn't get her job though.
Have a nice day xx

Morning all
I'm still here lurking in the shadows! Hope everyone is keeping well. Religiously logging my food in mfp, enjoying counting calories at the moment and enjoying the variety if food that I am eating.
Got a couple of days off now, taking the boy to look at Brighton uni and then staying with our very good friends for weekend in South London.
Take care out there, look out for ghouls, goblins and witches!

Morning all
Had a wonderful weekend, apart from horrendous journey on Friday, did one mile in 1.5 hours on north circular in London. Took 7 hours to drive from the midlands to Hastings!
Enjoyed looking at uni and seeing wonderful friends. Ate far too much but feeling motivated again now. We are going to New York for new year, and I aim to lose 1-2lb per week until Christmas.
Hope everyone had a good weekend :)

I'm glad you had a great weekend despite the terrible journey.

New York for new year - how cool is that?

I can feel a personal NY4NY challenge coming up!!

Morning Sandra:)

NY for NY sounds amazing!!!
X

Love the idea of a NY4NY challenge, think I will go for it!!
Back on track yesterday food wise , feeling motivated at the moment. Not posting food diary here as it is not Atkins friendly as eating low calorie, I am logging religiously on mfp though and it really helps to make it doable :)

Back