Sleeping troubles anyone??

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Good Morning Everyone!

I am well into week 3 now, and since starting Lipotrim have found tht i go to bed around 10.30, and ie awake until around 1am EVERYNIGHT! its not cos im not tired cos im yawning my head off, just seem to have far too much energy to sleep....

then when i wake up at 6am, im not the slightest bit tired, and find this through the day also!

Anyone have anything similar??

and anythin to suggest cos i just want to sleeeeeeeep! :wave_cry:

xxx

To be honest I usually wake up having to go to the toilet at least once, but apart from that, my sleep patterns are unchanged.

Hiya luv,

I find i can no longer go to bed at 10:30ish, i cant fall asleep till about 12-1ish now! Then im up at 7:30 but feel quite tired in the morning.

Byt he time ive had my first shake im wide awake and full of energy all day x

That is exactly me!!! Thank god im not alone! i thought i was going mad!!

and i cant have my last shake after 5 oclock ish otherwise im up even later!!

xxx:p

To be honest I usually wake up having to go to the toilet at least once, but apart from that, my sleep patterns are unchanged.

You are so lucky John!! i dont however need to get up in the night for the loo, so i suppose its only fair lol x

Am with john - only wake once for a pee and then im straight back to the land of nod again!!

i have had trouble sleeping months before this diet but doc told me to get nytol not the herbal ones but the ones from over the counter and they work pretty well

im the same, if i go to be early it takes me ages to fall asleep, so i go to bed about 1ish and wake up fine :) not tired at all :D

Back