Sleeping!

Clare.

Morning all - I am on day 3 and all is going ok. I do have a question though... has anyones sleep been affected in the first couple of days - i was hungry last nite but did not give in - drank away at water but was tossing and turing in my sleep! I am hectic a work too so it may just have been that... Just wanted to know what you guys thought and what do you do when you feel a little hungry?
Thanks and have a great day!

Good morning Clare,
It's never easy ...I find in the evenings/at night for me. I usually have some green tea after my shake if I feel peckish.....I fill a big pot up and sit sipping it. Though I must say my sleep pattern has improved apart from the odd restless night....last night was one of those restless ones...i was also wondering if it is got to do with changes at work too ( with people leaving and not being replace and therefore a lot more work on my plate etc etc) Hope it gets better for you!

Hi Clare, In the first few weeks I slept like a baby! Now I sometimes struggle but its coz Ive started a new stressfull job, Im sure I will settle back down soon. If I felt hungry I found two hot drinks would make me feel full enough to go to sleep. Good luck with those zzzzzzz's xxx

Back