Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kitten kat, 29 September 2008 Social URL.

1. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

I have also noticed I dont sleep to well this just me, or does anyone think this may be a side effect? Curious to hear if anyone else has been the same?...:confused:

I have been getting up so early these days, up at the crack of dawn as I can no longer lie dont mind though, cos I am getting loads done with the extra time awake!:) do you think this is my new found energy???:confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

No, not just you. In fact I was thinking of adding 'insomnia' to BlackRose's pros and cons both categories!
    I hate that I lie awake for hours at night - it is taking me roughly 2 hours to drop off, but I don't actually have the energy to get up and do anything.
    But I love waking up earlier. This weekend I was up around half five each morning. Sounds awful but I got loads done and had so much more free time as a result. I also find it easier to get up for work.
  4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    it comes and goes with me -if i've kept busy and haven't had my last shake too late I find I can drift off more easily. I think its just cus I've sooo much more energy now. I have some nytol always on hand now, stop black coffees at no later than 5pm and a hot bath and lots of lovely bodybutter helps me feel relaxed enough to conk out!

Try a week of early nights with the nytol and see if it helps you develop a routine -thats what I do when I get all out of sync. :D
  5. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I tend to stay up late and sleep in (though not possible when I have to get up early!!!!) I have been known to get up, throw some clothes on and do the school run unwashed!!!! It wakes me up and I often come home and do a keep fit DVD before my shower!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.