SLENDERTONE BELT

You've all tempted me, I now have a belt and arms thingamy winging its way to me!!

Gx

You've all tempted me, I now have a belt and arms thingamy winging its way to me!!

Gx

You'll have to post how you get on with the arm one! I use the dyna band but i really am tempted to splash out and get me one of those!xx

Gx

Hey i've seen those underwear shots - there's nothing of you !!!;)

can you use those slendertone belts if you still have a good bit to lose? Or would I be better off waiting to see if the skin goes back of its own accord?

How much are they? Im interested in the shorts and arm ones? What size do they go up to?

got mine for £20 on offer, but ask your chemist or boots as i've also seen them there.

nictastic will also tell you to try on ebay lol

mev too

Gx

i got the belt and arms also!!!!!! :)

x

Hey i've seen those underwear shots - there's nothing of you !!!;)
Always good to keep toned and sexy tho hun .... they are more toning rather than loosing weight xx But Georgie does look amazing!!!
Underwear shot?!?!? have i missed out!!

got mine for £20 on offer, but ask your chemist or boots as i've also seen them there.

nictastic will also tell you to try on ebay lol
lmao ebay or TJHughes xxx lmao i am expanding my search hahha

can you use those slendertone belts if you still have a good bit to lose? Or would I be better off waiting to see if the skin goes back of its own accord?

How much are they? Im interested in the shorts and arm ones? What size do they go up to?
you can use them and they are fab...they will tone up the muscles uneath your fat ... and the more muscle you have hun, the quick and more effectively you burn fat ....so i would say go for it...and get some RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES i have used tons
The belts are £35 off TJHUGHES WEBSITE or £50 off slendertone website or yes try ebay http://search.ebay.co.uk/slendertone-active_W0QQssPageNameZWLRS

Always good to keep toned and sexy tho hun .... they are more toning rather than loosing weight xx But Georgie does look amazing!!!
Underwear shot?!?!? have i missed out!!

Thanks both but although the fat has gone the toning leaves alot to be desired and being a generally lazy a*se these sound like just my sort of thing!! Nic - they are in my albums if you are feeling, brave or bored! xx

Check out Georgie's Fab Abs!

She is looking fine!

Switt Swoo georgie xx

wowzers

Thanks both but although the fat has gone the toning leaves alot to be desired and being a generally lazy a*se these sound like just my sort of thing!! Nic - they are in my albums if you are feeling, brave or bored! xx

hey, hope u dont mind but i couldnt resist having a wee look myself and wow....

I am sooo inspired - you look out of this world. Outstanding pictures. You are a brilliant example of what anyone can achieve with determination and focus.

Seeing ur pics motivates me and helps me to believe that I can look good in a bikini some day soon also... a thought that i had banished from my mind before i seen ur pics!

Thanks for displaying ur pics - i am sure they will be great inspiration for many people.

xxx

Check out Georgie's Fab Abs!

She is looking fine!

Switt Swoo georgie xx

hey, hope u dont mind but i couldnt resist having a wee look myself and wow....

I am sooo inspired - you look out of this world. Outstanding pictures. You are a brilliant example of what anyone can achieve with determination and focus.

Seeing ur pics motivates me and helps me to believe that I can look good in a bikini some day soon also... a thought that i had banished from my mind before i seen ur pics!

Thanks for displaying ur pics - i am sure they will be great inspiration for many people.

xxx

Just read all your lovely comments and I am well and truly blushing! Thank you, I still find the before ones particularly hard to look at but they keep me on the straight and narrow. I may never be the firm and pert person I once was but my weight no longer stops me from doing anything and I feel comfortable in my own skin and this is something we can all achieve xxxx

Hi Guys,

What is the difference between the gymbody and the active belts...apart from the price? Anyone know?

I was thinking of getting one of these belts but was a little unsure of how they work and the effects/results/sensations, now having read some of your comments and laughing so much, I am off to argos right now :rotflmao:

lol

I was thinking of getting one of these belts but was a little unsure of how they work and the effects/results/sensations, now having read some of your comments and laughing so much, I am off to argos right now :rotflmao:

We are producing so many sales for slendertone... lol

Hi Guys,

What is the difference between the gymbody and the active belts...apart from the price? Anyone know?
you can wear the active whilst exercising and it tones different muscle groups..and has heart monitor so you can make sure you are toning in your fat burning zone...never tried gymbodies either ..but have tried things like the JML ones and they were pants!!!!

you can wear the active whilst exercising and it tones different muscle groups..and has heart monitor so you can make sure you are toning in your fat burning zone...never tried gymbodies either ..but have tried things like the JML ones and they were pants!!!!

The gymbody is on the slendertone site. It is a slendertone belt, but the only difference seems to be the heart monitor and the price. They have a 8 week returns policy. I might give the slendertone gymbody a go. Its only £29.

Back