What do you class as Body Magic?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by RM07, 15 February 2014.

1. RM07

RM07 Well-Known Member

I'm working towards my silver body magic award as I took up running 5 weeks ago (following a C25K training program) and have been noting down my runs and also when I've been using the WII Fit. I wondered though what you'd class as body magic?
  2. Ally89

Ally89 Everyones got their scars

Anything you don't do day to day really. A thorough clean of the house. Gym. Swimming. 15 mins of squats...anything that involves some movement that isn't (or wasn't) part of your regular routine.
  3. BikesAndBacon

BikesAndBacon Active Member

I'm doing 2 different "30 day" challenges at the moment. I count those even though the time spent at the beginning doesn't add up to much, but I have active jobs so I don't obsess about it, but then I also don't go to class so don't have a consultant to answer to
  4. RM07

RM07 Well-Known Member

Thank you, just wanted to make sure my WII Fit was ok to put down. It isn't something I do every day as I alternate between running and also allow for rest days.