SLENDERTONE BELT

I've been looking at the following site on ebay
eBay UK Shop - Slendertone: abdominal, toning, fitness

You can visit the store from this link.

From reading reviews the gymbody seems to have the exact same information as the active...the difference is the heart monitor..which I'm not bothered about.
thankyou shaz, totally gettin one think its the answer to my prayers and thanks for all of your comments everyone youve really halped me ! xx

How are you red... you will love the slendertone make you feel good to feel rock hard abs under neath xxxx hows things going hun

hey nic i've got my ab belt on again is 2hrs okay to wear it at a time. i've also got it turned up to 48-50 ooooooooooouch lol

ooooooooo Nic...you have the delicous Wentworth in your signature. YUMMY...him and Jack and Sawyer from Lost and Peter from Heroes....all sooooooo DELISH!!!

Deffo getting a slendertone now to help me on my journey x:D

hey nic i've got my ab belt on again is 2hrs okay to wear it at a time. i've also got it turned up to 48-50 ooooooooooouch lol
Thats how long i wear mine for hun ..... you ache afterwards tooo which is fab as you know its working xxx

can't keep up with myself at the minute, i've never been into this excercise lark before LT came along. loving all the changes in my body and soon i'll be a yummy mummy

Well after making a complete balls up of my on-line order yesterday, I cancelled it and went to Boots. I am now the proud owner of an Abs belt and arm thingamy whosit and will start electrocuting myself this evening!

Thanks everyone for the inspiration to give it a whirl xx

lol sounds made when you say electrocuing yourself ...we must be mad!!! but it works x Enjoy G xx

Georgie...how much did you pay for your arms thingy....is it the one you have to buy a seperate controller for?

I bought the System-Abs with controller and then the System-Arms without. I Believe the arms work with the controller for the Abs as the Slendertone site sells them as a combo. The Arms was £39.99.

Gx

Back