Slendertone belts

I've got one, and yes they do work - but like anything you have to use them regularly to see/keep the results

Oh wow! I cant believe someones asked about this!! :) I bought one AGES ago and dug it out the other night & was going to post about it.

Lil, the instructions on mine arent the clearest, when I used it, it buzzed and the sensation was like hmmmm I dont know something buzzing being pressed against your skin lol Is that what it should be doing? The one I have was emphasising how important it was to have the pads positioned correctly

Sound like you need to increase the power. When it is at an increased level (and positioned correctly) you will feel the muscles contracting and sometimes see a little movement - best to increase the level a little at a time, too much and you will really feel it :D. If the pads are not positioned correctly I get a sensation like 'pins and needles' only slightly more painful

I watched a science show that said that they contract the muscles but dont actually improve them. Any improvement is coincidental.

I find that mine does make a difference - I had to slim into a pair of trousers for a funeral a few years ago (and now I'm trying to slim into them again - sigh) and whacked mine on 4 times a day for 3 days. I could actually do the trousers up by the third day, however, I couldn't bend over/move/breathe out etc as my stomach muscles were killing me!!!

Starlight - I find mine is really uncomfortable when :
a) I've not used it for a long time - build up slowly (I usually start at around 60)
b) the pads start to lose their stickiness. When I get new pads, it's great again. A friend of mine, who has naturally oily skin, finds her pads only last for a few uses as the oil in her skin acts as a barrier against the sticky factor.

I might have to go and dig mine out now!

I've got one and think it is great, same old story you need to keep using it.... I will make more effort and get mine out. I would say they are brill really and should get the pant attachment to tone my bum and thighs. I have the slenderton Max belt and the controller can be used on different attachments, ie bottom, arms and middle.

'dont think you should used them 4 times a day. lol.... seem to remember it says max 5 times a week, not day. lol'

lol - I know you shouldn't, and I can assure you I've not done it since, but once I get an idea in my head, there is very little shifting it! I only revealed my ridiculous behaviour to illustrate the point that they can make a difference.

I should have added that I am NOT advocating anyone should try this themselves.

Hello! I've got a slendertone system - one for the stomach and one for the arms. Pity they don't make one like a wetsuit, for absolutely everywhere!!! My daughter, who is 18 and slim, is also using the stomach one, and it has definitely made her tum firm, whereas before it was a bit soft. So I'm assuming the same thing is happening with my muscles, only they're currently hiding under another 3 stone of flab, so it'll be a while before I find out!

While I can use the stomach one at about 60, I can't get above 18 for the arms - it feels so sensitive there! But last night my arm was literally jumping with each contraction (while I was trying to post here - lol!) so something is definitely happening. But whether this will result in less flappy bingo wings....it'll take a few months to find out.

Hi I have one but don't use it! Am willing to give it to someone on payment of P&P only! Please PM me if you are interested.

Lynn

Hi
I have a taker for the slendertone

I had one years ago, not seen for a long while. Didn't notice much difference, but perhaps as Zombie says the muscles were hiding under the flab back then. May give it another go, thanks for the tips on setting it correctly, that may have also been a problem.

Back