Slendertone

fragglerock64

Silver Member
Hi guys,

Any of you got a slendertone belt and do they really work.
how many times a day do you use it.
Thanks

Hi,
I got the System Abs one a little while ago, and when I use it it works great! I lost an inch and a half off my stomach in a week. Then I got out of the habit of using it for a while, but now I'm using it again, and I do feel a difference. I think the main difference is that you hold yourself in more because your muscles are stronger!
I'd definitely recommend it!
Only problem is I've lost so much since I started that the pads are now in the wrong place! Gotta order new pads!

Love Guen

I bought some from ebay £8 inc pp cheaper than slendertone site or Argos spose it depends on the actual model
cheers

xx

I bought a slendertone system when i first started LT not used it for a few weeks but when I was using it properly I could definitely notice the difference

was thinking about getting the slendertone shorts, they're half price (75euro) at my pharmacy at the mo!!! Anyone used these?????

I love my slendertone. After I'd lost the weight my tummy was toned (and it never had been before) and I really do put that down to the slendertone. I use mine daily and have maybe two days a week off.

i want a slendertone might ask the oh for one for christmas would like something for my bingo wings ha ha x

Am thinking of investing in the arms and abs system which is about £160 but if it works would be well worth it but then again have got the Wii fit coming for xmas and I believe the boxing one is a great toner.

Back