Total Solution Slight help, only on day 2 :-/

lkt100uk

Having lost 7 stone with SW, for the last year or so I've been pretty much stuck, up and down a few lb, but with 3 stone left to budge decided on a kick start with exante.

Just wanted to know how people cope with the hunger, plus the fact I constantly think about food and my "next meal"

I'm finding the milkshakes so tasteless, the two I had today I added two tablet sweetners, I hope that's ok? And after reading several threads on here, I don't think I'm going to cope drinking just water and will need my asda coke zero!! I just hope it doesn't effect the weight loss to much?

I've read about so many inspiring people on here, I hope I have all your determination and will power!!

tablet sweetners are fine honestly I was like that at first I have just finished day 5 and im not hungry I work around a lot of food so tempting but the will power has been there... lets hope I don't crack but the shakes I find hard to eat and the bars the water keeps me going good luck and hope when your in ketosis your be feeling less hungry!

Hi there, wow well done on losing so much on SW, I never managed more than a couple of stone and then hovered for ages with the same half stone on and off.

Honestly when you get into ketosis you wont be hungry anymore. I honestly forget to "eat" some days and there have been 2 days when I only had 2 packs because I was so busy I didnt get a chance, and I didnt even notice til late in the evening. I know it sounds crazy, but it does happen. Your tastebuds will also change and you probably wont feel the need to add the sweetners to the shakes after a while. I find them very sweet myself and I have a sweet tooth (3 sweetners in coffee). As for the drinking, you can have Coke Zero (check that the Asda one doesn't have any citric acid in it, otherwise it's fine), but you do need to have the bulk of your liquid intake as water and have the coke as a treat.

same as jael... I have just come home and I knew I HAD to have my last shake I honestly forget especially working 12 hours... the water is always at my hand mind that really helps when I get a craving I swig the water down! good luck tomorrow would like to hear progress :D

Have you tried sparkling water rather than still? I couldn't survive without this now!

i dont think I could drink sparlking myself id probably feel like I want to have a vimto then! haha I find the water quite easy as long as I have that litre bottle with me im fine and I can keep track! im shocked how well iv done with the water as I hate the stuff! now I find it refreshing weird isn't it how you change :) hows everyone today?

Back