Slight wobble off the Wagon...

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
Had a McDonalds for Lunch, I had spent the whole morning spring cleaning the flat ready for Estate Agents to come round and I was exhausted and starving, eventually had my lunch at 3pm!
Our home phone broke so we had to go out to buy a new one and I was nearly passing out from no food, so we ended up in Maccy d's....Very ashamed of myself, I didnt even enjoy it. Not going to enjoy the results of that tommorow now am I. :cry:

Right Missy I have just tightened your seatbelt & put the parental control locks on to stop you getting out again without supervision, hugs xx

Thanks hun, just having a bit of a depressing day, hopefully tommorow will be better! xx

Makes me smile, and what do you think having a burger is going to do to your diet?.. I'll tell you "nothing". lol that's just mad and you shouldn't beat your self up!..
we all need a little treat some times!.. just the fact that you were conscious of what you were eating is in its self enough, and that's what xen is supposed to be doing!.. making us think about what were eating!!.. its when you sit there at the end of the day stuffed to burst and no idea whats gone down your face, that got us all in to this situation!..
oh and never take much notice of my opinions because they stand for nothing and everyone's different!.. but that's the black and white of it all... surly it's much better to jog the distance than give up after a short sprint!!!..
Im at over 4 stone loss now, but have lost that much in the past in less that half the 26wks it took this time!.. and have to say its been a doddle this time and put that down to a healthy attitude and thinking about what I'm eating, if your willing to stop and think, your half way there...
yawn.... that was a long one!.. lol
Sam.....

Sammy it was long but perfect

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol sammy!! :)
Why do men have such ego's?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back