Slightly annoyed...

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi all,

started PP last Tuesday and weighed myself this morning and still no change. Im just eating my points plus weeklies and no more plus as a school cleaner im kept active every day. Im not expecting huge ridiculous numbers but some movement would be nice. Not sure what to think??

Hi Loser,

I'm brand new, but from experience at (many) other diets, are you defo logging everything properly? Weighing? I used to guess-timate and was waaaay off!
Are you exercising? Is it TOTM?
x

Hi Tig, definately logging and weighing correctly. The main exercise im doing is my job which is very physical for 2 hours a day. Dont have TOTM as i use the contraceptive injection.

One thing im wondering is because i only started my job on Monday after a very sedintary period is my body in shock so to speak? No exercise at all to 2 hours of physical actvity daily?

Our bodies are strange things!

You need to give it a whole week at least before you get on the scales, and even then you need to look at your losses over a whole month rather than each individual week. Wait until your official weigh in day before you panic x

Maybe try not to use your weeklies hun ? See if there's a change then .. I have better loses when I use less weeklies ! :) & sometimes it can take a whole week for a loss to show ..

I wouldn't change anything tbh, your weeklies are there to be used. Don't take any notice of your weight until your official weigh in. Theres a reason its once a week!

Hiya just thought id jump in jere too.
Loser i stayed the same my 1st 2wks (very depressing!) But aftr tht i strtd losing,iv now lost 25lbs since nov 2011:) so it does work,jst stick @it & if ur followin plan it'll cum off;)
Good luck.x

CatherineBee said:
I wouldn't change anything tbh, your weeklies are there to be used. Don't take any notice of your weight until your official weigh in. Theres a reason its once a week!

I would agree, don't change anything just yet, I still use half my weeklies as I thought what will I do when I start to platueu? Another thing don't weigh before ur official wi as I find my losses don't show up till about a day b4 my wi, weird eh!! So I now only weigh on my official wi day as I used to get very disheartened if I saw a gain or a sts, could easily have thrown in the towel in the beginning if I had kept weighing myself xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My weight is up and down all week. Yesterday morning it was up 2.5lbs today it's up 0.5lbs - I don't weigh in til Tuesday I think it's fascinating how much it varies throughout the week then suddenly on a Tues it goes down!

Don't change anything! And don't Wi b4 ur Wi day! Ur weight changes every day due to the amount of water in ur body or if u have had a big meal! It's not worth Wi early just to feel annoyed!
I hope that didn't come across mean! It's not meant to sound mean!

Thanks for the advice all.

Going to stay away from the scales till Tuesday morning. My body will do what it needs to do. Im doing WWAH so think every little question is being obsessed over as i dont have a leader to ask. (you can all be my unofficial 'leader' :D)

Back