Slightly confused, but not about SW!

Hey everyone!

Well I didn't get the 3lb loss I wanted, BUT I did lose 2.5lb! :rolleyes:

So I can now officially mark off the being able to go on the Wii Fit mini-goal as "Done" :D

Went on it this morning and done another workout, so I'm sure all this extra exercise my body isn't used to will pay off in the long run.

Target for next week....
0.5lb to get that stone award! ;)

Thanks for all your lovely messages of support, btw! :)

x

Oh and icklekimmy....

....I usually select the "2lb" option for clothing, as I always do it in my pj's! :eek: LOL

x

Oh well done!!! I've been meaning to crack out the kinnex but it just doesn't seem to happen. We got it after Xmas last year and I begged other half to get zumba and I think its been out the box once.

Will make an extra special effort to get it out at the weekend whilst theres no-one about to laugh at my 2 left feet.

Keep up the good work and I'm sure you will get that 0.5lb easily :)

Malibu xx

Oh well done!!! I've been meaning to crack out the kinnex but it just doesn't seem to happen. We got it after Xmas last year and I begged other half to get zumba and I think its been out the box once.

Will make an extra special effort to get it out at the weekend whilst theres no-one about to laugh at my 2 left feet.

Keep up the good work and I'm sure you will get that 0.5lb easily :)

Malibu xx

Snap with my zumba! Really enjoyed it so dont know why dont play it more. Got your shape evolved other week and its a killer!

Well done on your loss! Did you know to lose one pound you have to burn 3500 calories in a week!

No I didn't know that, but thanks for the info! :)

This morning was the 9th day in a row I've been on the wii fit and done the body test....

3rd day in a row where my weight has stayed the same aswell! :confused: AND I'm working myself harder and for a bit longer aswell.

Should I be worried for this weeks WI on Thursday??

I wouldn't worry about the wii tell you, the only true weight is your weigh in weight everything else will either make u over confident or upset you so dont listen to it.

On a possitive note well done on the 9 days in a row, maybe set your self a couple of wii related targerts then you have something else to feel good about aswell as you weight loss :)

Malibu xx

On a possitive note well done on the 9 days in a row, maybe set your self a couple of wii related targerts then you have something else to feel good about aswell as you weight loss :)

Thanks!:)

Day 10.....
This morning's body test said I had lost 2lb since yesterday mornings one. And yes I know not to believe it's every say so, but I'm pleased with this, as i'd stayed the same weight on it for the previous 3 days.

Hopefully if my new swimming costume turns up in the post today, I shall be going for a swim this evening. If not, then I shall be getting my husband to get me a "guest pass" and I shall be going to the gym with him tomorrow! ;)

oh very good :) I'm pants a swimming :( I'm far happier splashing about in the shallow end with my daughter and her rubber ring lol.

Me and my sister are looking at starting that c25k thing, it means couch to 5k, you have 9 weeks to follow this programme which should hopefully have us running solidly for either 5k or 30 min. The first week starts you running and walking for 60 second intervals so it looks quite acheivable, whether I'll be saying that by week 4 we shall have to see :)

Fingers crossed your cossy come today.

Malibu xx

Day 12..... The wii even commented on how consistant i've been lately! LOL:rolleyes:

My hard work is obviously paying off though, as I lost 2.5lb this week and got my stone award tonight and SOTW. :D w00t!

WOOP!!! Well done you :) I was meant to weigh in this morning but got up late and completly forgot so I shall try again tomorrow.

Going to attempt to start the C25K today, looks like I shall be on my own tho as mum has got man flu and baby sister has a gone AWOL (no suprise there shes 17 she only returns home when shes hungry).

Keep up the good work hun, you know its good when you getting praise from a games console :)

Malibu xx

well done with getting moving a bit more, i found the wii a great help with my weight loss last year, the one thing i would say though is do not pay too much attention to your weight on there just see it as a usefull tool to help you get moving.

I have also started to do the C25K (only on week 1) but already found the second day easier than the first.

Just remember that 1lb of fat weighs just the same as 1lb of muscle but just takes up a lot less room :D and in turn it also helps you to burn the fat quicker so a bonus all round.

you might find taking measurements every three weeks or so can also help boost your motivation as you can see the inches coming off along with the lbs

Well thanks to miss gillians shred (ok i didnt do it every day like i was supposed to!) three pound loss this week!

Hows the wii fit going?

Hey!

I've been kinda neglecting this forum over the past week.....not had a good week mentally and emotionally, although have somehow managed to stick 100% to plan without feeling like I've put much effort into it, but obviously I have.

Anyway, I had been on the wii fit every day up until Monday and then missed Tuesday and yesterday, but went back on it this morning.

WI was tonight and I lost 4lb this week AND got SOTW again. 1lb to go for 1.5 stone award. :)

x

Wow, that's a fantastic loss. You are certainly on track to get your 10% by xmas.

Back