• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slightly O/T

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Starbucks sell the mugs that you get the coffee in, three sizes, ask them which is closer to 450mls.
There should be plenty of Starbucks in sunny Manchester!

S: 16st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st7lb(8.94%)
starbucks actually do a handy flask which is white with the logo on ...its very pretty they even do a transportable hot drink cup..which is silly as it has no lid. They should hire me for promotion i <3 it. Plus if you got a flask and you were out no one would know any different. I've been getting odd stares at college lol. xx

S: 19st4lb C: 13st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 5st5lb(27.78%)
go to one of them poundstretcher type shops sure they will have some

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 20st7lb C: 18st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 2st2lb(10.45%)
lol im just a tramp and drink out of my shaker lol

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Try charity shops for big mugs that are cheap. I also saw in Wilkinsons this week they had a load of gym stuff half price including huge shakers for mixing the power formula stuff. Look at Tupperware on eBay, they have shakers - sometimes called Quickshakes - that are great - I use mine if I'm out and about. Look under Lipotrim as well coz there are sometimes shakers on there. Tesco's do an electric hand blender for less than a fiver that is great for hot shakes.

Hope that helps.

x

Oooh ive looked for ages for a big mug.. cos i love my tea in them.. have to be supersized mind..

So far, Guiness (try online shop), disney store and poundstretcher.. lol.. thats where i got them from..
x x