Slightly O/T

Carebear

I know this may seem a strange request but has anyone seen any large mugs around.I need it so I can make the shakes up to around 450ml.The cheaper the better as I always smash my mugs

Starbucks sell the mugs that you get the coffee in, three sizes, ask them which is closer to 450mls.
There should be plenty of Starbucks in sunny Manchester!

starbucks actually do a handy flask which is white with the logo on ...its very pretty they even do a transportable hot drink cup..which is silly as it has no lid. They should hire me for promotion i <3 it. Plus if you got a flask and you were out no one would know any different. I've been getting odd stares at college lol. xx

go to one of them poundstretcher type shops sure they will have some

Try charity shops for big mugs that are cheap. I also saw in Wilkinsons this week they had a load of gym stuff half price including huge shakers for mixing the power formula stuff. Look at Tupperware on eBay, they have shakers - sometimes called Quickshakes - that are great - I use mine if I'm out and about. Look under Lipotrim as well coz there are sometimes shakers on there. Tesco's do an electric hand blender for less than a fiver that is great for hot shakes.

Hope that helps.

x

Oooh ive looked for ages for a big mug.. cos i love my tea in them.. have to be supersized mind..

So far, Guiness (try online shop), disney store and poundstretcher.. lol.. thats where i got them from..
x x

Back