Slightly OT:Callanetics and CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sbridge7, 24 May 2009 Social URL.

1. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Maintenance after CD
    I saw this post on the Lipotrim forum and thought I would post it here. Having researched Callanetrics, it is meant to be a series of stretches which provide inch loss and development of lean muscle. I understand aerobic/high intensity exercise isn't recommeded on the CD but thought that this would be good to use, in combination with it. I'm due to start CD in one month, so I ordered the book from Amazon and I am currently bidding on the video/dvd. Has anyone had any success from using callanetics?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

Hi !

Yes, I found it really useful for toning up ! The movements are very subtle but you can definitely feel your muscles toning up as you do them !
    I'd definitely recommend Callanetics !

CAROLYN xx
  4. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Maintenance after CD
    Thanks Carolyn,
    I'm hope I win my bid! Apparently, you get good results from doing them 3 times a week, so I shall try when I begin Cambridge Diet x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.