Slim and save- diary (second chance)

Well it's day 4 and I caved for a can of coke zero. It's made me feel so full and have only have a few mouthfuls. I fe bad for having had it even though I know it's something that is allowed although not encouraged

I'm on day 3 and I've just this minute given in to a coke zero. I'm on my third mouthful and I feel full from the gas. Munching cheesy pasta crisps. Didn't turn out too great, but not bad. Crisps and a coke lol! Party over here!

Yep party here too, mint choc shake and Take Me Out x

Not to bad, on day 5 now. Think it helps that my bf is doing it as well, suffered really bad at the start with headaches at the start but they are easing now thank god!

How about you? How are you getting on?

X

I'm doing great. Thanks.

On day 8 and after my first weigh in I lost 11lbs. This diet is truly great :)

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have a weigh in on wed morning, did have a sneaky one the other day and it was down 5 pounds, annoyingly my partner has lost a stone in just a few days, can't help but feel a lite jealous of him x

Have people noticed that their breath doesn't smell as bad on slim and save as other VLCD as mine doesn't smell bad however my bf's does and he has been using up his Cambridge shakes and he stinks now lol

Hopefully, I've stuck to the plan and only had 3 cups of tea with a small amount of skimmed milk and coke zero as things to keep me going so fingers crossed

A big 'skinny' congratulations to you both!!!! Amazing :)

Sitting munching my spag bol out of a big round cup in the office whilst catching up with all you lovely ladies!

I'm have real issues with sleep on this diet, but I'm still smiling and determined to keep going! What are you up to today?

I have found sleeping an issue as well, usually I would take a little while to fall asleep but feel it's taking longer, almost like my brain won't switch off.

I haven't tried the spag bol one yet bit ordered a couple, is it any good?

Back