Slim and save- diary (second chance)

Hiya,
Thanks. Am hoping for a reasonable loss this week but won't be surprised if it is lower due to being unwell.

How far are you into the diet? You coping alright?

X

Hi Sam this is my second attempt I first did a V LCD a few years ago lost 3 stone and then have yo yo'd ever since and ended up bigger so I thought enough is enough so day one for one and I started a new diary on here to try and help me also well done for keeping to plan even tho ur unwell x

I am exactly the same. I did one a few years ago and lost around 4 stone and over the past 6 years it has just gone up till I was at my heaviest last year.

It's hard doing it again I think as where it's hard to do you sort of think why am I putting myself through this again, why didn't I keep it off etc. I think it's brave though attempting to do it again and hopefully learn from previous mistakes.

This site is so useful, when I'm having a low moment I go on here and look at anything and before I know it the time has passed.

I felt ok sticking to it as I felt to unwell I didn't want to eat or drink so in a way it was a bit handy I was ill (jokes)

Is this your first week restarting?

Hi Sam I know exactly what you mean about trying again I'm on day 2 off my restart :) hope you have a good day today x

Not had a good day back in hospital this morning and might be here over night :( need to see what's going on as can't go on like this. Really know why people complain about the nhs now though. 9 hours to be given a pillow for my bed.

Hope you are all hanging in there and doing ok. X

9 Hours? I keep meaning to take out private health insurance and always forget. I have private dental and its fab.

Did you get out last night? I hope you're okay. ((hugs))

I have private dental care as well just nothing else. Nah stayed in last night and still here now as well. I have a kidney stone so have even drinking loads and hoping it's going to pass x

Oh honey! You poor thing! I do hope you feel better soon.
I hear how nhs has a lot to answer for but they are so over stretched with all those 'health tourists' that are flooding the country for free health care that slowly they are unable to cope.
I'm with bupa and I have been very happy with their care. It's not cheap but in my opinion worth it especially in chronic or more serious cases.

Sending you hugs

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have private dental care as well just nothing else. Nah stayed in last night and still here now as well. I have a kidney stone so have even drinking loads and hoping it's going to pass x

I'd offer to come and visit, but unless you're in Aberdeen, then you'll be pleased to know you have escaped that fate!

I'm doing ok, just so tired. Am keeping myself dosed up on painkillers to avoid any attacks of pain.

I obviously didn't follow slim and save whilst in hospital as I think would have been impossible to do.

Am eating food now and was planning on for this week just until I am feeling better as have a ton of other tests to have done.

Hope everyone has managed to stick to plan and it's been going alright?

Xx

Back