Slim and save march 2012 starter

SWEETYGYAL

Well I started my diet on Wednesday (1 March 2012) after trying out the samples which I was very impressed with. The meal replacements taste very good! And I am quite surprised how good the cottage pie and chilli con carne taste! Anyways, I started my journey at 15 stone and my goal is 11 stone. Two years ago I was on the cambridge diet and lost 3 stones! But the cost is far too expensive and the daily drinks got boring. I am quite happy that with this diet I have something to munch on. :) Any ways I will try and keep a daily blog from now on to keep myself and others motivated. Wishing everyone the best in their journey.

Good luck with your weightloss. I'm also doing slim and save (tomorrow is my first weigh-in - eek!) I've done Lighter Life and Cambridge in the past and Slim and Save is my favourite as it's much cheaper, no counsellor or meetings to attend, it tastes better and a great variety. Anyway, wanted to say we have a slim and save form under 'meal replacements'. Everyone is very friendly and supportive so do pop in xx

Back