Slim and Save's best kept secret

emms31

MUSHROOM PASTA!!!

I adore it :) is it bad that I want to live on this alone??

I really struggled yesterday (day 2) after two mince based meals (spag Bol and chilli) was considering throwing the towel in ... And then I found mushroom pasta

Thanks S&S I'm off to order a ton of it and mac cheese and veg soup

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mushroom pasta!? Eurgh I hate the stuff lol.

But I do want to live on Mac cheese with Cauliflower! mmmmmmm

Kimberleyski said:
Mushroom pasta!? Eurgh I hate the stuff lol.

But I do want to live on Mac cheese with Cauliflower! mmmmmmm

That sounds yum :)

I totally agree with you emms31, it's lovely! I only ordered one pack as I didn't like the sound of it but after trying I'll definitely be ordering lots more :)

kaceyboo said:
Im having it for the 1st time tonight. Excited now :) x

Make sure you cook it a little longer than they say, I also add A bit more water as it stops the pasta being too crunchy :) x

Shows how were all different. Macaroni is my least fave closely followed by mushroom

The mince based ones (chilli and spag) are my least favourite :(

Not keen on the whole freeze dried faux meat thing lol

Welshtigger said:
Make sure you cook it a little longer than they say, I also add A bit more water as it stops the pasta being too crunchy :) x

Oh ok will do. Thanks for the tip xx

I'm sad that I've not tried it yet! Macaroni later. I'll make sure to have mushroom pasta tomorrow. There are so many different flavours in my box of goodies...I want to try them all NOW!

MUSHROOM PASTA!!!

I adore it :) is it bad that I want to live on this alone??

I really struggled yesterday (day 2) after two mince based meals (spag Bol and chilli) was considering throwing the towel in ... And then I found mushroom pasta

Thanks S&S I'm off to order a ton of it and mac cheese and veg soup

Glad there's somebody out there thinking the same thing lol, I am actually going to only order Mushroom Pasta and Macaroni cheese for my meals next month. The mush pasta is the best because it seems so well flavored, I turn the mac & cheese into a version of the mushroom pasta by adding mushrooms and shallots. The mince based meals are just not doing it for me atm, seems I don't get on with fake meat.

Me too all mushroom pasta and mac and cheese!

Gonna try the spicy spaghetti tonight but kinda know it won't be for me before I try as it'll have that faux mince in it :(

I'm going to have one of the crispy shakes as dessert tonight and think I'll have to put my next order in tomorrow as all I'll have left is the chilli and cottage pie :(

Praline bars praline bars praline bars :17729:

I'm so excited about trying the pasta ones! I'm eating the chilli at the moment, and I have to say that I absolutely love it!! Is this really a diet !! ?I quite like the fake meat taste, and it's nice and spicy! Yum yum

I've just ordered a smaple of the mushroom.

I've got lots of sachets left but found i didn't like a few of them so am having to reorder the stuff i do like even though i have alot of packets left :(

Tried the musroom pasta for the first time last night - yum and so filling. Had it with some veg and I was so stuffed it was a struggle to have my shake later on in the evening!

I did it wrong :( Think i added too much water as it ended up like mushroom soup. It was yummy though lol x

Back