Slim at 30

I've fallen off the wagon big time!!!! Giant bar of galaxy and double shot of hot choc made with milk,,, ugh depressed

It was my mother in laws birthday and i had 2 slices of chocolate cake, choc chip biscuit, picnic food ( sausage rolls, pork pies etc) the only healthy option was some tomatoes. Planning on being good today. X

B-the usual

S- nectarine
L- sw pesto pasta
S- peach
D- sw curry loaf and salad

Did 125 calories on the bike earlier, will try and bump it up to 200 later

Been quite off plan today as feel really unwell. Just keep snacking to keep up energy, although its not working at all really! Bedtime as early as possible for me I think!

Been quite off plan today as feel really unwell. Just keep snacking to keep up energy, although its not working at all really! Bedtime as early as possible for me I think!

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon. x

Get well soon :)

Thanks guys, I your replies have really helped actually. I've only got a bad cold/virusy thing so nothing too dramatic, but with The baby and my 4 year old, it's been really hard the past couple if days. Felt really down and alone today too (probably just because of feeling unwell and tired) so it was nice to pop on here and see your replies. Thank you!

I'm also upset at myself for keep falling off the wagon, I've basically been dragging myself along the floor under the wagon for weeks! Fiona reminded me of my fitness pal, so I've reopened my account and will try and calorie count too. Think ive been coming down with this cold for about a week and have been grazing and snacking for 'energy' which doesn't work and only makes me more tired and eat way too many calories. Going to try and eat a lot of fruit and veg tomorrow to try and boost my immune system back up again.

Sorry for the moan and rambling, don't really feel with it today!

How are all of you?
X

Thanks guys, I your replies have really helped actually. I've only got a bad cold/virusy thing so nothing too dramatic, but with The baby and my 4 year old, it's been really hard the past couple if days. Felt really down and alone today too (probably just because of feeling unwell and tired) so it was nice to pop on here and see your replies. Thank you!

I'm also upset at myself for keep falling off the wagon, I've basically been dragging myself along the floor under the wagon for weeks! Fiona reminded me of my fitness pal, so I've reopened my account and will try and calorie count too. Think ive been coming down with this cold for about a week and have been grazing and snacking for 'energy' which doesn't work and only makes me more tired and eat way too many calories. Going to try and eat a lot of fruit and veg tomorrow to try and boost my immune system back up again.

Sorry for the moan and rambling, don't really feel with it today!

How are all of you?
X

Hi lizzy
Don't worry I've had a wobbly day too I get bad migraines Imogen entertained herself but baby just cried all day I phoned hub I'm tears and my neighbour came to help!!
Add me on fitness pal if you like :) xx

Hi lizzy
Don't worry I've had a wobbly day too I get bad migraines Imogen entertained herself but baby just cried all day I phoned hub I'm tears and my neighbour came to help!!
Add me on fitness pal if you like :) xx

Blimey, migraines must be hard. I only ever had a few but they were hideous. You feeling better now?

I managed to get through the day, admittedly I have been in a foul mood but I got through it. Was just getting Daniel to sleep tonight and he was sick, and that was it, I couldn't cope any more. I couldn't find the other sleeping bag so I just cried. Luckily hubby was home so took over while I sorted myself out. Daniel has just gone off now so I won't be far behind him, am shattered! Nothing a good nights sleep won't fix (yeah right! Like I'm gonna have one of those in the next year! Haha)

How do I add you on mfp? Never tried that before.

Blimey, migraines must be hard. I only ever had a few but they were hideous. You feeling better now?

I managed to get through the day, admittedly I have been in a foul mood but I got through it. Was just getting Daniel to sleep tonight and he was sick, and that was it, I couldn't cope any more. I couldn't find the other sleeping bag so I just cried. Luckily hubby was home so took over while I sorted myself out. Daniel has just gone off now so I won't be far behind him, am shattered! Nothing a good nights sleep won't fix (yeah right! Like I'm gonna have one of those in the next year! Haha)

What's your username mine is lizzymcdonagh

They are very hard and best thing to go to bed but kids don't get it and just keep on going :(.
Here's to good nights sleep xx

They are very hard and best thing to go to bed but kids don't get it and just keep on going :(.
Here's to good nights sleep xx

Fell asleep instantly last night, but Daniel woke up twice. He seems to be regressing when it comes to his sleep pattern! Grrr

Don't feel quite as sorry for myself today though so going to try and be good food wise today. I'll try and work out the mfp thing too

Fell asleep instantly last night, but Daniel woke up twice. He seems to be regressing when it comes to his sleep pattern! Grrr

Don't feel quite as sorry for myself today though so going to try and be good food wise today. I'll try and work out the mfp thing too

Isobel is also going backwards with sleep. After sleeping from 11-7 she's now back to waking at night!! Ugh. X

Isobel is also going backwards with sleep. After sleeping from 11-7 she's now back to waking at night!! Ugh. X

At least I know it's not just us then! Daniel was up twice lastnight. Is Isobel teething? I know it's not just this with Daniel, but he is definitely teething already and teething gel helps him quite a bit.

They are also getting to the stage where milk doesn't quite satisfy them aren't they. When are you planning on weaning?

At least I know it's not just us then! Daniel was up twice lastnight. Is Isobel teething? I know it's not just this with Daniel, but he is definitely teething already and teething gel helps him quite a bit.

They are also getting to the stage where milk doesn't quite satisfy them aren't they. When are you planning on weaning?

4 months I did it with Imogen :) Isobel not teething at the moment but again imogen didn't get first tooth till 12 month:( x

Ok, so I've got 2 weeks to lose that 2 stone I was hoping for! Haha, I didn't do very well did i?!?

Maybe by the time I'm 31? :)

Just weighed myself, I've been putting it off for ages, and I've lost 1lb! Wow! I've had a few bad days but obviously managed to reign it back on on the other days. I'm actually very happy with that.

Going for a picnic today, I was going to eat what I wanted but will try and stay good. Maybe I could get down to the next stone bracket by my bday. I'll be happy with that!

B-the usual

L- chicken Cous Cous salad
D- battered sausage and chips ( was out all day and tooooo tired to cook)

Still all came in under 1600 calories so not too bad

Just weighed myself, I've been putting it off for ages, and I've lost 1lb! Wow! I've had a few bad days but obviously managed to reign it back on on the other days. I'm actually very happy with that.

Going for a picnic today, I was going to eat what I wanted but will try and stay good. Maybe I could get down to the next stone bracket by my bday. I'll be happy with that!

Why don't you try Success Express for next couple of weeks? Might speed things to a little. x

Why don't you try Success Express for next couple of weeks? Might speed things to a little. x

I was thinking similar too lizzie, although I was out for dinner lastnight, and we go on holiday for a week next Saturday, then its my bday so I think it's going to have to be damage limitation rather than weight loss now for the next few weeks. Once all the celebrations etc are over I'll get back on it.

How are you doing? You managing to maintain your target?
X

Back