slim by Christmas my goal.

Subscribing as we have a similar weight and goal! I'd love to lose it all by Christmas!! You're doing really well, even with setbacks you've still come through strong that is the hardest part, well done!! Look forward to seeing your success :)

x Kayla x

Thanks everyone. Had a good couple of days then a bad day today. Fathers day lunch and didnt make good choices carb overload!!!' Right i have to get myself sorted, this is silly. Why do we sabotage ourselves and then feel like crap afterwards! I think i need a kick up the backside to get myself on track been playing about the past two weeks and could have done so much better.
I have counted out that i have Just over 14 weeks till we go visiting relatives in Ireland and i would like to have lost 3stone by then. that should be do able on a vlcd and then another 2plus by Christmas.
I am going to try for 4/5 week blocks and count down that way. So first goal date will be 14 th July 1 stone off, will then set second goal date. If i achieve it sooner then will reset goal dates.
Work bag ready with shakes and blender. Water in the fridge to chill overnight.Now to sleep and wake up with a positive mindset. Good luck all and goodnight x
ht i

So much for my positive mindset, had a rubbish week and only myself to blame.:mad::mad:. cant seem to get a grip of myself. Well another restart and lucky for me I havent put any more back on so still an overall 10lb off(could have been so much more).Bought a dress for a night out and just because it looked nice on its as if I give myself an excuse to eat, never mind the fact that it is a size 18!! I just have to tell myself how much nicer it would be in a size 12 or 14!
Need to also get back to my walking and swimming. i am not the strongest or fastest swimmer in the world but i always feel better if I can swim for half an hour once or twice a week. So going to go this wednesday and start off once a week and build up a bit. Went shopping at the weekend and picked a up a swimsuit in the sale for a Fiver!! so no excuses lol xx.

Well 2 litres of water and 2 shakes down so far. Weather a bit crappy with rain but will hopefully be off later to go a wee walk. x Going to also try to post every day as it defo helped me at the begining. dont like coming on and discussing my failures lol would rather they be triumphs xx:)

Sitting with my last shake and bottle of water. Have managed three and a half litres today and two black coffees so pleased with that. :D

Day two and counting lol. Well pleased that I had a full day 100% yesterday and managed a good amount of water as well. Just about to have my second shake and think that I have had about 2 and a half litres of water so far. Managed a walk for 20 minutes with the dog before work and going to go to the swimming tonight. See how I get on. Slightly worried in case I feel a bit light headed in the water but i am sure if I take it easy should be fine.Have got my diary sorted with my mini goal weight losses. Wedding anniversary on 27th July so would like to have lost a stone by then.If I could be under 15 stone even better but will be happy with a stone.:)

Day two and counting lol. Well pleased that I had a full day 100% yesterday and managed a good amount of water as well. Just about to have my second shake and think that I have had about 2 and a half litres of water so far. Managed a walk for 20 minutes with the dog before work and going to go to the swimming tonight. See how I get on. Slightly worried in case I feel a bit light headed in the water but i am sure if I take it easy should be fine.Have got my diary sorted with my mini goal weight losses. Wedding anniversary on 27th July so would like to have lost a stone by then.If I could be under 15 stone even better but will be happy with a stone.:)

Well done! Mini goals are a great idea as they're achievable and not too daunting. You'll do great! Keep it up

Well weeks since i have been on here and went completely of the rails. hence i am back where i started and some!!!!!
Life has been a bit **** and the diet or lack of it has went to pot. I am a bit disgusted with myself as all i have been doing is eating for the sake of it and not really enjoying it if i am honest x Nothing is fitting again and i feel horridly bloated.Why do we do this to ourselves??
Any way time to stop feeling sorry formyself and do something about it. I have commenced shakes today and not going to look at it as another restart but a new begining!
Am just going to have another shake and have managed Nearly three litres of water and two coffees so far. Will try for another litre before bed.
I have three mini goal dates before my final date in March which is my sisters wedding. Every other wedding i have been to i have lost a stone or two but still been the Big sister in every sense of the word. This time i would like to look as good as my other sisters, five of us alltogether. The bride being a size ten!!!
First goal date to feel better is a tripaway for halloween with friends in just over nine weeks.
Second for works Christmas night out seven weeks later.
Third sisters hen do eight weeks after christmas. With a Fame theme you can see why i have extra incentive lol xx Leotards andleg warmers not a good look at a size 20 lol xx
Then a wee final push for herwedding four weeks later.
wouldlove to be at target by then.xxx
Well positive thoughts to myself and everyone else on their own journeys xxx

Well weeks since i have been on here and went completely of the rails. hence i am back where i started and some!!!!! Life has been a bit **** and the diet or lack of it has went to pot. I am a bit disgusted with myself as all i have been doing is eating for the sake of it and not really enjoying it if i am honest x Nothing is fitting again and i feel horridly bloated.Why do we do this to ourselves?? Any way time to stop feeling sorry formyself and do something about it. I have commenced shakes today and not going to look at it as another restart but a new begining! Am just going to have another shake and have managed Nearly three litres of water and two coffees so far. Will try for another litre before bed. I have three mini goal dates before my final date in March which is my sisters wedding. Every other wedding i have been to i have lost a stone or two but still been the Big sister in every sense of the word. This time i would like to look as good as my other sisters, five of us alltogether. The bride being a size ten!!! First goal date to feel better is a tripaway for halloween with friends in just over nine weeks. Second for works Christmas night out seven weeks later. Third sisters hen do eight weeks after christmas. With a Fame theme you can see why i have extra incentive lol xx Leotards andleg warmers not a good look at a size 20 lol xx Then a wee final push for herwedding four weeks later. wouldlove to be at target by then.xxx Well positive thoughts to myself and everyone else on their own journeys xxx
Good luck re starting , I really need to get my bum in gear and focus now too. Really struggling for some reason. Hopefully we can help each other xx

Any help both received and given would be appreciated. I have never found losing weight easy, does anybody!!! but . knkw that I have to do something now. The best years of my life are passing me by and I dont want to spend them hiding away any longer xx. Good . luck to you life and feel free to chat anytime x

Any help both received and given would be appreciated. I have never found losing weight easy, does anybody!!! but . knkw that I have to do something now. The best years of my life are passing me by and I dont want to spend them hiding away any longer xx. Good . luck to you life and feel free to chat anytime x
Thanks :) feel free to follow my diary too (it's not too exciting lol)
Yep losing weight is hard! We can help each other :) xx

If you really want it you'll make it happen :)
It is so hard!! One of my friends turned round the other day and said you're so lucky being a size 10!! I nearly whacked her over the head!!! It's been so hard.

You have some super fun things to look forward to so really hope you do it! The girls on here have been a massive help to me when I'm feeling down xx

Thanks Blondcat.
Each person has there own battles with weight and it is frustrating when people call you lucky not knowing how hard you have worked to get and stay there.
My friend gets that a lot as she has about 10 lbs to lose and I am always congratulating her on her half pound orpond losses. That extra weight for her means just as much for her to lose as my several stone.
Its not luck that helps us lose weight but damn hard work.xxx

Well first day nearly done and have actually enjoyed not having to worry about food lol xxx.First time in weeks that i am not feeling bloated and full. I will probably suffer over next few days as I have seriously overdone the bread in the last month but hey ho my own fault. Take each day as it comes xx. Shakes looked out andin bag for tomorrow as back at work after 2 weeks off for an eye operation. Am hoping for good few days as always find it easier at work to be more controlled. Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow xx

Had a good day with 31/2 litres water managed. Went a long walk with my Baby girl Tara 11 month old pup. Walked for an hour and twenty minutes so really pleased. Needless to say Tara now crashed out on the bed beside me lol xx. Just had a nice cup of boullion and sipping my last bottle water. xx
Got a dress delivered today by little mistress. Ordered in a size 18 am currently a 20. Did manage to get it on but doesnt look nice. Have . my dads 65th party on 11th October so want it to look good for then. Reckon I should be able to do that.xx Well hope everyone has had a good day too xx

Well another day done and dusted. Got about the same water as yesterday so pleased with that.Had a busy day at work so didnt have much time to think about food lol xx. Been quite a good day weather wise so took Tara for a 20 minute walk before work this morning and then for another 40 minutes tonight.
Only downside is having to make dinner for hubby and the boys as no one cooks!!! and not have anyof it!!
On the upside printed off boarding passes for our weekend away in Ireland in 4 weeks time xx

Got a stinker of a headache this morning and feeling blughhhh. 2 migraleve taken and going to try to nod off for an hour. Got to be in work for 12 xx

Well went downhill from saturday and right off the shakes. So insteadof piling back on I joined slimming world tonight. Pleased that i didnt let my downward spiral carry on and weighed in at 17 st 7lbs so 3 lbs down from tuesday. Will now be weighing in every monday instead. I have to think for the longterm and I feel that slimming world is more sustainable in th long run xxd

Back