slim by summer!!

cinderzxx

Hi all!!
Finally got my act together and did my first 100% day yesterday... Made it through the evening without a binge. Eeek here's hoping to many *many* more days like that.

Day 1
Bfast: chocolate shake (love these!)
Lunch: 100g grilled chicken breast with 200g steamed asparagus
Snack: chocolate truffa bar (another fave!)
Dinner: vanilla shake

I am tempted to try 4packs a day and have no food but the protein meal might make things more "normal" for lunch at work/uni so not sure yet.

I've not had anything yet today... Woken up really hungry so am trying to leave it as late as possible and save my packs a bit... Was warned about day 2! No headaches yet so that's a bonus!

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well! I love reading your diaries... V.motivating :) xx

Ergh... Just trying to get through the original oatmeal pack... Making me think of slightly sweet smash.

Not a fan

Hi, Well done on managing 100%

Hope it gets easier for you from now on. x

Thankyou :) (me too!!) eeek
Feeling ok at the moment... still bleugh and not fancying anything after that oatmeal! ick ick ick! xx

Well done on ur 100% day hun! I have been doing one week 4 packs one week 3 packs it varies it up abit, although for the first 6 weeks I just did 3 packs but got sick of the site of salad chicken and veg ha, keep it up :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Cinderz for getting on track and keep on here and we will try to keep you on track and that will hopefully keep us on track too
xxx

Thank you ladies :)
Reached the end of day 2... Soooo nearly gave in and binged earlier this eve. Felt a bit tired and v.ratty! Had my chilli over some broccoli which was yummy and a vanilla shake now before bed.

Stomach is upset tho nasty side effects this eve am hoping its just my body adjusting to the food packs. *Eeek* could do without THAT at work tomorrow!!

Day 2:
Bfast: original oatmeal (yuk)
Lunch: red fruits shake, peppermint tea
Dinner: chilli with broccoli
Snack: vanilla shake

Off for an early night to keep me away from the kitchen!xx

Wow.... Soooo Soooo tired today. Just done a 12.5hr shift... Dead. On. Feet.

Day 3... Could murder for hotcross buns but am so tired right now i think Im safe!

Day 3
Bfast: cafe latte shake
Lunch: 100g turkey breast, 200g broccoli
Snack: Chocolate truffa bar
Dinner: Banana shake

2l of water tho... Need to pick up my water intake tomorrow!!

Still no headaches or death breath?? Come on ketosis!!!

xx

Thanks hunny.... :)

Sneaky weigh today 4lbs down!

Need to totally get on that water intake today tho.

Hope everyone has a good Friday!! xx

You sound like you are doing really well cinderzxx. Keep it up! And look already 4 lb down that is great.

I can relate to the evenings, that's when I feel like caving... argh! During the day I am fine but come the evening food is on my brain! doesn't help that every advert on TV seems to have food in it

Thankyou Luv2Bslim... Eeek total emotional idiot today. Have been a total grump and felt really low coz I wanted to go for a pub lunch and fancied a burger and have had massive battle all day. Have gone for 4 packs so i don't have to think about food or go shopping but there are so many temptations around the house... :'(

Day 4:
Bfast: banana shake blended with ice ... Yummy
Lunch: chocolate crispy shake made with 150mls skimmed milk, also yummy.. Really liked the crispy bits- felt like i needed something to chew on and they helped
Dinner: spag bol meal pack (better than expected)
Bedtime will be vanilla caramel shake.

And i will be off there v.soon to keep myself away from temptations!xx

Another sneaky jump on the scales... 2more lbs down... 6lbs since Tuesday!

And I wee'd on some sticks (don't have ketostix but have medical testing ones)... Strongest reading for ketones so hopefully Im there.

Its the weekend so have got to stay on track... I really struggle with weekends :-(

Have a good one everybody!!xx

Hi Cinderz,

I'm on day 2 of s & s. You seem to be doing really well :) great losses so far too... I'm resisting the urge to jump on the scales at the moment! Glad to hear you enjoyed the spaghetti as I'm gonna have that for dinner I think! I'd really recommend the mixed fruit water flavouring, really does help to get the water down( I'm lucky cos I love water but at 3 a day some variety will defo be needed!!)

Back